• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Excaliburs Sword is Recruiting new members

• Thread starter DeletedUser103783
  • Start date

DeletedUser103783

Hello

I have started a guild with a difference because after playing the game for 2 years I have learnt one thing. Guilds should be Fun and helpful to each other and since we play this game for hours on end for some it developes in to a second family.

I have learning guides in our guides forum that help everyone with there game and reference guides that you will use time and time again.

We do have a simple rule thats there to help every player and the Guild to advance quickly.

When and not before our guild is ready we will participate in GvG

Our first commitment is to get all players to HMA and hopefully as many as we can will have a Zues at least to help with Attack %.

The Guild has been open for less than a week and we are growing every day and those that have joined are more thn happy to stay because we all work together.

So if you are interested in a new and totally different concept of guild life please contact richardvb for an invite.

Thankyou for your time and I do wish to see you join our family.