• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Era Idea

DeletedUser113110

I have an idea for a new era! Will this work? Tell me in the comments below![This probably won't get implemented]
After centuries of human advancement, as we enter the new millennium humans are now able to fuse with animals to enhance their ability. For example, humans can fuse with cheetahs to run as fast as 200 km/h. Virtual overlays are often used to enhance this.
Town Hall: A large, nest-style building with animals and humans side-by-side
Goods:
Animal Data
Deposit(This is assuming they don't use the re-renewed deposits): Animal Den
Spider Silk
Deposit: Genetically Engineered Spiders
New DNA
Deposit: Labratory
Antibiotics
Deposit: Medicine-Resistant Germs
Enhanced Guano
Deposit: Bird Nest
Troops(Set A)
Fast Unit: Cheetah-human
Long-range unit: Tiger Cannon
Heavy unit: Blue whale
Ranged Unit: Tadpole Archers
Light unit: Ostrich-Human

Anything else you guys can think of? I will add good idea to this and credit the players.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want an ode to the carnivores era!
I am tired of tofu, tempe and everything soy!
The world is on fire lets BBQ and party till it stops and live to the fullest.

DeletedUser113110

Just wondering if visually you're expecting them to look like they're fused with animals, or if they still look human and the only change is their abilities
They look sort of a mix(I.e. With the Cheetah-human it would be a mix of a cheetah with a human head or something like that)

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Yeh why the hek no ... sounds good ... i like @Emberguard idea of Egypt and that visuals of goods ... maybe something like in Stargate ... thetmy had Goa'uld that had egytian them and superpowers..

Sp32

Master Corporal
Pretty interesting idea although I'd prefer mythological animals dragons unicorns minotaurs etc but still +1 from me :)

Yeh why the hek no ... sounds good ... i like @Emberguard idea of Egypt and that visuals of goods ... maybe something like in Stargate ... thetmy had Goa'uld that had egytian them and superpowers..

Stargate era vs replicators on continent map lolololol :D

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Pretty interesting idea although I'd prefer mythological animals dragons unicorns minotaurs etc but still +1 from me :)

Stargate era vs replicators on continent map lolololol :D
Ohhhhh yes ... replicators are great i love them ...

DeletedUser113901

If you want a bio future plants, mushrooms and bacterias would be better than animals IMO, and do not mix human and non human living. Why?
  • Humans are too proud of their humanity to make your scenario plausible.
  • Plants can be used to build. You already have bridges made of living tree roots, or treehouses.
  • Plants, bacterias and even more mushrooms often have biochemical properties (ie poisonous mushrooms,medicinal plants) animals never have.
  • As weaponry mushrooms, viruses or bacterias have been used for thousands of years, and they are still very powerful. A resistant, fast spreading disease could take out a continent in a few days when a combat beast would be more difficult to produce and much less potent.
  • Seeds or spores can be easily stored.

Galladhorn

Monarch
+1 in protest and amusement,

- Since we apparently never going to see an Interterestial FoE Future on the Moon, Mars or elsewhere. ....Inno do not like Future stuff much, they prefer Historical narrative (thats okay), but also the reason we now in the Virtual Future are seeing Ninjas and Samurai Dojo´s and not Aliens and Spacemarines, and futrhermore why we will get Vikings followed by Egyptians – They just can´t help it. So a Mutant Future could at least be quite entertaining – But if it includes Turtle DNA be sure that IP problems might arise form the Ninja Mutant Turtles.

:hide: I´m half a Turtle

DeletedUser113901

Not like that. The idea could be more realistic and look cooler.