• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New building i have not seen before !?

DeletedUser

On my wide and well trod raiding parties,Capture1.jpg i found this "WELL OF WELCOME "?
I have unlocked all the polish items you can build and i don`t have this 1 , also its sitting in the middle of an iron age village ?

very odd goings on ?

DeletedUser276

if you were given a "special" link via email to join the game as your a player on another innogame erm.. game. Then it gives you the Well of Welcome.

DeletedUser1094

Nah... not that odd.

The well was a "Welcome gift" from InnoGames to a "few" selected players of some of the other Browser-games of InnoGames. Some players had stopped playing and this was a "bribe" to lure them into the Forge of Empires game. ;)

Edit : Blacksmith beat me to it... :p

DeletedUser

agh cool , never seen it before and i did ask about a bit before posting but no i knew about it ! thanks for the info though!!

DeletedUser3707

What are the Happiness benefits of this item? It looks to take up 2x2 tiles.