• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: New building for PvP arena

Shall this be implemented?

• Yesssss

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Noo

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

punita

Corporal
Proposal: To add a building to the pvp arena like statue of honor for gbg

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
No one has suggested this already

Reason: To motivate players to play pvp as a lot of people in the forums and global chat are not liking it and have removed their armies from it

Details: It will be a building which can be created by 15 fragments
Copper league-0 Fragment
Silver league-1 Fragment
Gold league-2 Fragment
Platinum league-3 Fragment
Diamond league-4 Fragment
Crystal league-5 Fragment

Visual Aids: ----

Abuse Prevention: People may remove their armies and rejoin and do it again and again and gain a lot of fragments, to prevent this fragments will be provided after a whole 1 month season has been completed

Summary: To decide what building to make, i would like the moderators/ team or other players to think about the building as im new to the game and i dont know what is a good fps/goods/att/defence bonus per tile

Last edited:

coolguy25

Private
Yeah, this is a great idea! You don't really gain much currently in PVP Arena, all you do is lose troops so I think that a small prize like in Settlements would be good

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
love this idea perfectly balanced you get one building a month if you finish the crystal league and what would also be nice is if there were 12 levels so after 1 year you have a fully upgraded wow building that maybe would gives defending attack and defence as well as FP's & extra turns once a day how many depends on it's level (I would make this building small even a 1x1 but a 2x2 would also be good)

punita

Corporal
Summary: To decide what building to make, i would like the moderators/ team or other players to think about the building as im new to the game and i dont know what is a good fps/goods/att/defence bonus per tile
maybe a 3x3 building which has 3 levels
lvl 1-1fps
lvl 2-3 fps+5 goods
lvl 3-5 fps +10 goods+1 pvp turn

potatoskunk

Master Corporal
PvP is time consuming and not particularly enjoyable. I don't want to have to do it to get some special building, so if there is a building reward, it shouldn't be too powerful. If it's a rough equivalent of an SoH, that's OK.