• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bond movie: 'Diamonds Take Forever'

DeletedUser108988

Any sign of the promised diamonds for people who participated in the winter village competition please? Cheers and keep up the good work!

DeletedUser108971

Hiya Andy,

I noticed the winners are up, and apparently all diamond rewards have been given out now.
But I thought all valid entries would be given 50 diamonds and I haven't received any and refreshing the game page doesn't seem to work.
Also, I posted 2 entries in the 2 different worlds I play in but one has been deleted!?
It doesn't mention in the rules that you can only enter once!
Whats going on?

DeletedUser12400

Winners are announced and all diamond rewards have been given out.
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/winter-city-winners.31148/#post-186982
Thank you all for participating in our forum contest. All entries will remain on display in this linked thread.

At the time of posting this, all diamond rewards have been given out. Please keep in mind that you may need to refresh your game page for the added diamonds to be displayed. For the other rewards the winners will receive shortly a PM here on the forum. To see the winners, please click on the spoilers below.

DeletedUser97688

I also have recieved no diamonds.

Overtype - just because it's been posted, doesn't mean there isn't a bug or some other problem.

DeletedUser16026

Any sign of the promised diamonds for people who participated in the winter village competition please? Cheers and keep up the good work!

If you have not received them, you can contact support and we'll double check and give them to you. I'll check the accounts in a bit and credit the diamonds where they have not been received.

Also, I posted 2 entries in the 2 different worlds I play in but one has been deleted!?
It doesn't mention in the rules that you can only enter once!
Whats going on?

Only one entry was allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107476

Only one entry is allowed.
That should of been stated in the rules given. If the admin team failed to do so then that is their fault not the players and thus the players that entered two cities should be judged on both cities. Therefore the the judging could be counted as being corrupt due to the failure of the admin team :p

DeletedUser16026

That should of been stated in the rules given. If the admin team failed to do so then that is their fault not the players and thus the players that entered two cities should be judged on both cities. Therefore the the judging could be counted as being corrupt due to the failure of the admin team :p
Was clarified before the contest began over HERE. Additionally everything was written in singular for a person, it's not our fault if someone assumed on their own that they can enter with multiple cities, and all duplicate entries were removed with a notification so everyone had the chance to request a change in which duplicate entries got removed.

DeletedUser107476

Was clarified before the contest began over HERE. Additionally everything was written in singular for a person, it's not our fault if someone assumed on their own that they can enter with multiple cities, and all duplicate entries were removed with a notification so everyone had the chance to request a change in which duplicate entries got removed.
That statement in the thread mentioned is irrelevant as not an official thread for the event. Was a thread asking where they should post entries after another mistake whereby the official thread was closed to replies. Thus making any rule changes in that thread inconsequential. What you are claiming is that anyone entering a competition needs to read all threads to be sure no rule changes have been made even when those threads are irrelevant to the competition. That makes no sense.

DeletedUser12400

Was clarified before the contest began over HERE.
This thread could be easily unnoticed by forums users. It's really odd that it wasn't mentioned in winter competition announcement. If you check other competitions then they clearly state that one entry is permitted per week or one entry per account.

DeletedUser108988

Sorry mate in the rules it did not state that only one entry per player was allowed. I also at great effort managed to get 2 entries into the competition and to add insult to injury the powers that be chose to delete the coolest looking one thus reducing my chances.......bah humbug lol! If you are allowed to participate in more than 1 world and indeed allowed to buy prizes for 2000 diamonds then in fairness you should be rewarded for this by being allowed to enter a screen shot for each world.......fair is fair buddy. It's too late trying to cover ones ass with links to random pages that could confuse new and expetienced players alike now that the event is over. That said please do not mistake this for greed, if it had stated clearly 'only one entry per player' it would have been much better and all my attention would of been spent blinging up just one world, i honestly played my ass off so's to try to win diamonds to buy as many observatory blueprints as possible. Ah well rules rules i guess.
p.s the event was awesome, thanks alot.

DeletedUser108971

Yeah I guess it wasn't very clear, and since i'm a noob here, I didn't know about the previous competition rules or even that it is wise to check other threads about it. D'oh!
Also, i never received a message when my second entry got refused, and i even tried re-entering it again (hoping it would stay up the second time) but it was, of course removed again. Both times no notification though.
Shame, because the deleted one was bound to be a winner, haha!