• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New blurry backgrounds

DeletedUser99588

I may get this post removed also, for off topic- though I am not sure there is a real topic in this discussion.

I find Agent refreshing. He may be acerbic and terse- but he is very rarely wrong.

It can be difficult. I know when I read Agent's post I hear a certain tone in my head. If you pay attention, instead of "getting your back up", you might learn something. Besides, I adore sarcasm and wit.

Very much the marmite of the forum. Personally I love marmite but many seem to hate it.

DeletedUser99588

What's a marmite? Is it kind of food? If yes, Agent is more of marmite dealer instead.

Google 'love marmite'.

To sum it up though it is a yeast extract based spread produced in the UK. They had advertising campaigns stating you'll either love it or hate it, there's no middle ground.

DeletedUser11207

Two more things about the blurry backgrounds that are seriously annoying.

1. When buying forge points, you can't see the FP counter at the top, it is blurred out!

2. In GE when buying extra attempts, you can't see the attempts counter at the top, it is blurred out!

How does it make sense to do this?!

Answer - it doesn't.

It seems some here just can't respond to others in a civil manner. I don't understand how these trolls can be tolerated day after day. It's best to just put the nasty trolls on ignore instead of getting all worked up over their nasty remarks. What's worst is that they dish it out and are the ones immediately offended if someone responds in kind - pathetic.

DeletedUser110386

And again like 99% of time Agent327 answers... always a complain about what anyone asked... About how poorly one has search... Completely destructive with hardly any single comment to date which were constructive. Why is he still allowed to post is beyond logical. The community is here to help each other even if sorry me has asked twice the questions... really sad no moderators ask him to behave or leave.

To go back on the subject... new update with bluring effect... huge strain on my eyes.. strain on the mobile too, it creates huge lag.. please FOE take it off or have a disabling option..

Very hard to focus on screen. I dislike it a little more each time i open the app. Not a fan at all.

All the best to you all and hopefully FOE hear us

Dead-Eye

General
And again like 99% of time Agent327 answers... always a complain about what anyone asked... About how poorly one has search... Completely destructive with hardly any single comment to date which were constructive. Why is he still allowed to post is beyond logical.

Why all who complain about this poster haven't put him on ignore is the real question.

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks!

We appreciate feelings are running high about this issue, however, that's no excuse for breaching our rules. In particular those that require you to
  • Stay on topic
  • Be polite and respectful to other users
As I just posted here in the update to 1.139 thread, our development team are aware of this issue and are working on a solution.

Please as a courtesy to other players, check your posts for breaches of these and any other of our rules, and edit where necessary. Any posts not so edited within a few hours will be edited by our moderation team. Please be aware that repeated breaches of these rules can lead to restrictions in your rights to post on this forum.

If you see a post that breaches our rules, please just report it so our moderation team can deal with it and do not respond yourself.

Thank you :)

Ipad got the update and blur today for me. So I am going to go out on a limb, and assume my Iphone will too. No choice, just does it automatically. Don't like it at all. But so far the PC doesn't have it. Please tell me they didn't set one up for the PC.