• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

*New Arvahall guild!* The Jedi Council - Unique features!!

DeletedUser

The Jedi Council

(((□((□□□°°(( ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )))°°□□□))□)))

***Jedi Hopefuls of any size, welcome you are to apply!***
Contact Ohcrapitsalex to begin your journey!

Looking for a unique guild experience unlike any other in Arvahall? Welcome to the most user-oriented, feature-rich guild in Arvahall! In addition to the many unique features we offer, you can expect unparalleled guild support through PM and fair trading, which is strongly enforced.

Guild Features
- Guild Website (launching soon!):
- Individual and guild stats​
- Guild journal with milestones and key dates​
- Individual milestones​
- Social profiles and introductions​
- Much more!​
- Guild Competitions with Prizes!
- Jedi of the Week (Jedi Master of the High Council)
- FOE Status Ranking System
- Jedi Grand Master (founder)​
- Jedi Council (leader)​
- Jedi Master (1 million+)​
- Jedi Knight (301k+)​
- Jedi Padawan (51k-300k)​
- Jedi Youngling (0-50k)​
- Guild Veteran Ranking System
- ★★★★..Over 6 Months​
- ★★★.....3-6 Months​
- ★★.......1-3 Months​
- ★..........Under 1 Month​
- Jedi Council Teams (teams to level up your GBs)
- Assurance your town will receive the support necessary to grow
- A tight knit family to play, relax, be social and enjoy the game!

Rules and Requirements
- You don't have to love Star Wars, but you do have to love FOE!
- You MUST support your fellow Jedi
- Absolutely no drama, inappropriate behavior, or abuse of your fellow Jedi or any other players in the game of FOE will be tolerated.

We also encourage all Jedi to make suggestions and give feedback on guild mechanics. We will discuss and consider all ideas that every Jedi suggests. A feedback form will be located on the guild website that allows you to submit new ideas or revamp old ones, which we will then have weekly discussions in the guild chat to discuss the ideas. All Jedi are invited to join these chats!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

Would this be independent of the warriors or a training guild Alex

DeletedUser

This is a new, seperate guild, although we plan to keep a close alliance with independent warriors in the future. We do have a few guildies that came over with me from IW, however. :-)

DeletedUser15432

Well, I will bear it in mind because so far I am having trouble finding a suitable guild on arvahall, there gave been various deficiencies with them all, unlike the Knights Templar on Diengu and More Private Trading on Fel Dranghyr

DeletedUser

Well feel free to join us mate! If you join and feel it isn't the guild for you, we will all respect your decision mate. I'm putting much effort in to making sure our guild is full of players that are here to have fun, work as a team, be respectful to their guildies (and to every player of FOE for that matter), and be social. I am aiming this to be a drama and confrontation free guild that works and acts as a family together!

DeletedUser15432

Well, I still have some time before I know whether the current guild will live up to my expectations, and I already visit you virtually every day anyway

DeletedUser

Please may I join? otherwise I may have to join the dark side :(...............

DeletedUser

This guild looks pretty awesome, I would join if I had a city in this server :(

DeletedUser

Thanks, Soup.

It's been a great adventure so far. Couldn't ask for a better group! A family no doubt!

DeletedUser

Oh, we're at nearly at max, 77. Currently the 4th ranked guild in Arvahall.

DeletedUser

Wow that's awesome! You are really doing an amazing job and I hope you become the #1 guild soon :)