• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Adverts but no bug fix

DeletedUser109832

Come on Inno, seriously what are you playing at. I have reported multiple times since October that the message system on the iPad has not worked properly since introducing the paperclip feature.

Have you fixed it yet... no... what have you done instead? Added a new "Free Chest" feature where we have to watch adverts to get a free prize, I would settle for you just fixing the stuff you broke, you can't be THAT inept. This is beyond a joke.

Not a rant, just find things like this incredibly frustrating.

DeletedUser113110

Come on Inno, seriously what are you playing at. I have reported multiple times since October that the message system on the iPad has not worked properly since introducing the paperclip feature.

Have you fixed it yet... no... what have you done instead? Added a new "Free Chest" feature where we have to watch adverts to get a free prize, I would settle for you just fixing the stuff you broke, you can't be THAT inept. This is beyond a joke.

Not a rant, just find things like this incredibly frustrating.
Hmm? I am on iPad and things are perfect for me here. Perhaps go to the Bugs Section? Report it there...

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I am playing from a computer. I need to buy a new smart phone within a short period of time. My old phone has a cracked touchscreen and poor contact in the charging port. -- And the battery is the integrated undetachable type! It's a conspiracy of the manufacturer, so that in the past, you can just buy a new battery when the charge port (volnerable part) broke, but now, you have to buy an entire new phone!

I suppose Inno is playing similarly "deep" tricks with the advertisement appearing on one type of terminals and not other types of terminals. Unfortunately, I could be correct. People at computer ends, poor fellows, non-exploitable. People on mobile ends, however... are all handsome, and beautiful, and gorgeous, and fashionable, and classy, and exquisite, when they are here, the existence of other people can all be forgotten! That is why Inno forgets to put advertisement also on desktop computers...

DeletedUser109832

Hmm? I am on iPad and things are perfect for me here. Perhaps go to the Bugs Section? Report it there...

Already reported multiple times. They are aware of the issue, but at one point I was told they don't know how to fix it... a suggestion would be to remove the paperclip option and see if that fixes it. If it does then look at the code for that feature.

DeletedUser111282

I am playing from a computer. I need to buy a new smart phone within a short period of time. My old phone...
I belive ads exist in the mobile platforms because the Android and Apple stores make it easy to integrate monetization into the apps. There is no easy way (that I know of) to integrate adds in the flash/HTML5 environment of the desktop.

If it makes you feel better, mobile users also have drawbacks, for example, no guild wars and more town space requirements to move buildings (you cannot move a building onto another one and automatically lift the previous one, you need space to temporarily place one of the buildings).