• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Never enough Forge points...

I don't support the 1.9 convention at all.

Nobody is being forced to used 1.9 threads and although they can be a very fast way of leveling your GB's, for many new players sniping positions in your neighborhood is, as you say, a legit way to play aiming to get more FP's back than they invest.
Often for the first few weeks or months, they don't understand 1.9 and feel happy to use swap threads even if it costs them more fp. The top guilds are generally the most demanding, very strict, and do not always suit everyone. Finding a friend can make a big difference and if it wasn't for my guild leader I probably wouldn't still be here.
FOE is not best a solo player's game because at some point most players need help for goods to build an arc or another above age GB. Joining a guild that suits you can be the difference between playing weeks or years.
The game is what you make it so good luck.

Cuthwolf

Captain
How do you do that ?
You put FPs on the GBs of their choice; when the agreed amounts have been put on you send them unfair trades to get the goods you want e.g. to build the Space Carrier you put up 375 Bronze Age goods for 750 SAAB goods trades.

hades8840

Corporal
I read this and to be honest it may as well be in a different language lol ...I am new a week old to this game enjoying it but really struggling on collecting blue prints foe great buildings.. maybe I am missing something so guidance is welcome .but to get a spot on a great building about to be upgraded seems I need large amounts of forge points which I cant collect as you can hold ten.. so you need packs saved but to get them I need a spot on a GB ..so its catch 22 need the fp to get one but cant get one cause cant hold the fp..

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I read this and to be honest it may as well be in a different language lol ...I am new a week old to this game enjoying it but really struggling on collecting blue prints foe great buildings.. maybe I am missing something so guidance is welcome .but to get a spot on a great building about to be upgraded seems I need large amounts of forge points which I cant collect as you can hold ten.. so you need packs saved but to get them I need a spot on a GB ..so its catch 22 need the fp to get one but cant get one cause cant hold the fp..
You will get the packs. Make sure you join a guild, especially one that says it is willing to help new players. And really, you only need 1 forge point, to take 5th spot, to get a blueprint or two. They will add up. Once you have your first GB built, you will see things improve. The game of FoE is a game of patience, it can take weeks to get something, and that is okay. If you rush in this game, you will become lost, run out of currency and find frustration. Just play slow, and things will improve. It is all part of the way this particular game was designed.

hades8840

Corporal
I have learned That swap threads on a whole are useless they only benefit you if you hit within the first 5 spots so that you can at least try to redeem what you spend but nearly infact every guild I have seen here uses swap threads in varying amounts and not so much 1.9 threads which from experience are even with a low level arc you can benefit ..even if you dont get the FP back from grabbing plenty 5th spots you reap BP and medals in the swap threads you gain nothing from the same fp spent ..so for the life of me I cant understand why there used so much I play two worlds this and the beta the one on the beta does not have swap threads at all but three 1.9 threads and they are always busy with plenty to grab and then there is here which is mainly swap threads and I am almost at a stand still

DeletedUser

Constructing the right GB's and Event buildings, I collect approx 850 a day without GbG

GB's need a ton of FP's to level them up to a higher point where they start paying it back with dividends, so I have focussed more on my army's attack as it's quicker to get fp from GbG diamond league guild battles.
Getting my arc to 80 is taking all my daily fp's so without using diamonds patience is required, I have probably got ahead of myself and just need to wait.

DeletedUser

I'm quite fond of the Himeji as it helps your FP income, military, goods and supplies. But it does depend on what you're looking for on what you'd call "the best"

That's it Ember encourage out of era GB's :):):)

Emberguard

Legend
That's it Ember encourage out of era GB's :):):)
Lol. There's nothing wrong with them. I just prefer knowing how to balance a city before jumping into advanced GBs so they're a tool instead of a crutch. If a player ever ages up those won't be advanced GBs anymore and then they need to be able to cope without the use of a miracle-cure-all type solution

DeletedUser

Lol. There's nothing wrong with them. I just prefer knowing how to balance a city before jumping into advanced GBs so they're a tool instead of a crutch. If a player ever ages up those won't be advanced GBs anymore and then they need to be able to cope without the use of a miracle-cure-all type solution

:):):)