• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Never enough Forge points...

So we all know the more expansions the better, but now after a year of playing still very much enjoying the game. :)
My main city has reached PE progressive era with the help of my guild members and leader.
Leveling my Arc and other GB's making secure etc needs a lot of FP's every day and to help others in our 1.9 thread.

So what is the best thing I need to do or GB to level up to increase my daily FP input (currently ~100+)
Getting quite a few extra from GvG & GE but still not enough, any ideas, please?

Last edited:

Draqone

Corporal
1627208381853.png

I started in around new year, so my city about 8 months old.

Also in PE. My arc is 80, traz 50, all other GBs are lvl 10. I am slowly levelling my CDM and TOR. I am overall very happy with the city, but I am in an active GBG guild so during good seasons I can make upwards of 1500 FPs a day from it. In bad seasons I make at minimum 120 FPs from GBG. This explains the focus on military buildings.

am in an active GBG guild so during good seasons I can make upwards of 1500 FPs a day from it
Wow! how does your guild do that? I only get 7 fp random when I win a battle.
Unlike you I was late joining a guild with an active 1.9 thread, not everyone wants to help newbies.
My arc is currently only lvl63 but speed isn't everything, catching up now :)

Shad23

Emperor
most top 20 guilds can do that. go to a guild that is strong in gbg, and also builds lots of scs for gbg. you will get more fps(10 when obtained) in diamond league, and get more rewards and fights when it builds many scs.
actually its easy gettting 1.5k fp from gbg. some big hitters get 10k fps from farming season
yea but you need good att % for that much fights done in GBG and guild needs to place a lot of scs's wich you need a realy good treasury for

Draqone

Corporal
Wow! how does your guild do that? I only get 7 fp random when I win a battle.
Unlike you I was late joining a guild with an active 1.9 thread, not everyone wants to help newbies.
My arc is currently only lvl63 but speed isn't everything, catching up now :)

You need a guild that builds SCs - this means you fight with little or no attrition, allowing you to do 500+ fights every day, instead of say 40 or 50.

actually its easy gettting 1.5k fp from gbg. some big hitters get 10k fps from farming season

As said, I make about 1.5k a day. Last season I made 8.5k over the course of the season because despite the fact we had a cb set up, I was busy working on some days.

Well, it looks like GbG is a clear winner here so having a strong army with a high-level traz is the way to go.

Just out of curiosity what other ways do players find good at obtaining FP's?

Shad23

Emperor
Xeon you can ask on thread called : thread to ask goods for GB program
as it's part of my GB program if you read thread GB program explanation it's writen at end of explanation that if you ask for goods i'll sell em to you but guild will not help pay for those cause they ain't for you , you'll pay price writen on GB program explanation thread then ask a bit more to your friend for a profit my prices are low anyways so you can get a good profit if you sell to your friends

r21r

Major-General
St Mark's combined with event buildings (which are plenty in our days) can help stock up a lot Forge Points as Coins.
The Higher the Era you are, the more you gather, if you use them wisely and invest them somewhere they return, you can be "rich" without anything else.
1627307368641.png

Goods trading is profitable, less in older worlds though.
Battlegrounds is profitable, drains time and requires att/troops.
Arc over 80lvl is also profitable, needs you to monitor threads.
Reccuring Quests can help a bit too, especially if you are in PME and higher, with x3 questlines

Last edited:

Corpus

Private
I don't support the 1.9 convention at all. Back when, after contributing about 50 FP FP to a player's GB they sent me an 'invoice' demanding 33 more FP to meet the 1.9 nonsense they adhere to. This is not a rule of the game. It is either greed-driven or risk limitation. 1.9 only benefits those with a lv80 Arc. I am in a Solo guild and only self-level. Players are free to contribute whatever they wish to my GB. They will never get an invoice or a complaint if they win 50 FP by placing only 1 on my GB. I trundle along at my own pace, am beholden to nobody and many benefit from being on my friend list. RUGNIR is my only world. Swap threads are an inefficient way of levelling a GB. You can lose a lot. If in Rugnir invite me as friend.

1.9 only benefits those with a lv80 Arc
No, 1.9 benefits those players who the lvl 80+ Arc owners contribute to.
But of course, no one can demand that you top up your contributions to 1.9. You can add as many - or few - fps you want to - to any GB.
It doesn't really have anything to do with the topic of this thread though.

Last edited:

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
I don't support the 1.9 convention at all.
That's your own problem. You damage your progress with that, is all. When there's so many people who are willing to give 1.9, anything less is stealing. As the difference goes directly from GB owner pocket.
Back when, after contributing about 50 FP FP to a player's GB they sent me an 'invoice' demanding 33 more FP to meet the 1.9 nonsense they adhere to. This is not a rule of the game. It is either greed-driven or risk limitation.
If you were safe on this GB, it's sniping, pretty much the same thing as plundering. 1.9 is default (friendly) contribution now, despite your arc level, race, sex and religious preferences. It's another question how they ended up with such a profit on such a low spot.
If you weren't safe on this GB, they tried to do you a favour. Most other people would just find someone who will take this spot at higher amount.