• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighbourhood

DeletedUser108435

The neighbourhood should consist of players of the same level. I am tired of being attacked by people and cannot retaliate because they are much higher up than I am. Or at least make it possible for the guild to trash this guy. I keep losing goods and it isn't as if they grow on trees. I am in the CE and it takes goods to make goods. Sort it ut or I'll just give up on the game. Not wasting my money so that someone else can take what is mine. And don't tell me to put up a sheild.....this is a problem players have faced since day one. I am not going to waste my silver coins protecting myself from someone too lazy to produce his own goods and who hasnìt spent one cent on the game. Deal with it Inno or I walk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The neighbourhood should consist of players of the same level. I am tired of being attacked by people and cannot retaliate because they are much higher up than I am. Or at least make it possible for the guild to trash this guy. I keep losing goods and it isn't as if they grow on trees. I am in the CE and it takes goods to make goods.
I agree! Devs should look into that!
Sort it ut or I'll just give up on the game.
If you think this post will change anything then i can suggest you to give up on the game.
Not wasting my money so that someone else can take what is mine.
And that would be? Diamonds can't be taken away.
And don't tell me to put up a sheild.....this is a problem players have faced since day one.
Here is another suggestion - collect on time.
I am not going to waste my silver coins protecting myself from someone too lazy to produce his own goods and who hasnìt spent one cent on the game.
How do you know he is lazy and haven't spent a cent on the game? I'm actually always fascinated when someone mentioning that he has spent money on the game ect. and expect some special treatment. Its free-to-play not pay-to-play and its your call if you wish to buy diamonds in order to have additional advantage.
His name is feltpelt....deal with it Inno or I walk.
Its against the rules to mention player names.

DeletedUser109385

It depends on what kind of hood you are in, if the guy attacking you is 2 ages higher than you then you can request inno to change you into a more balanced hood. If the guy attacking you is simply stronger than you then you can ask your guild or bribe someone(The bribe has to be very cheap tho!) in your hood to attack that player to avenge you;) That's what I do if I can't retaliate against my attacker

DeletedUser6838

They say that there is a new improved system for generating hoods, not sure if it's live or in beta though. Also contacted support complaining how there is more than 2 different ages in 1 hood, they only replied with "they allow 2 ages per hood bla bla blaaa" which i understand, since defeating troops from the next age aint hard, but there is bloody more than 2 different ages lumped together god damit. In my hood on O world there are a whooping 5 different ages in 1 single hood, all the way from Progressive Era down to High Middle Age...

DeletedUser110093

It depends on what kind of hood you are in, if the guy attacking you is 2 ages higher than you then you can request inno to change you into a more balanced hood.

How & where does one ask for this? 75 of my neighbours are in arctic future which is 5 ages higher than mine. I'm effectively blocked from any PVP including quests which require a plunder :(

DeletedUser109385

How & where does one ask for this? 75 of my neighbours are in arctic future which is 5 ages higher than mine. I'm effectively blocked from any PVP including quests which require a plunder :(
I did several times :)

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I'd like to know how it is that a player can disappear from a neighbourhood and then reappear two or three days later. In the meantime there has been no other change in the neighbours and no one replaced them. I've noticed it twice over the last couple of weeks. I don't want to give their names though.
Where did they go? And why? And why did they come back? Is it like ice-hockey where if you behave badly they put you in the sin bin for a period of time?

DeletedUser109385

Tell me about it..
upload_2017-1-16_22-37-12.png

Just hate these hood changes, my bronze age warriors and stone throwers vs IVFs of modern era? Really? Some plunderers are seriously a bunch of thugs, they always love bullying very lower aged players, and I mean very lower aged players, they are not tough enough to fight a fair battle

DeletedUser106696

No need to suffer... if you collect on time and ais regularly, you can use such a hood to increase your chances for higher-aged BPs. And if you not not have the appetite for that, contact support and they will fix the hood manually.