• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighbourhood

DeletedUser

I only have 20 people in my neighbourhood on O world. How am I ever going to complete the summer quests with so many polivating?

Cheers!

DeletedUser96901

very easy with the new feature that you can join guilds without invitation

join a guild --> mo/po --> leave
join another guild --> mo/po --> leave
join a third guild --> mo/po --> leave

DeletedUser108314

Can somebody tell me - where gone my neigbourhoods? Im alone here :( What happened?

I do not see neigbourhoods in the bar, but can access them from event log...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

Can somebody tell me - where gone my neigbourhoods? Im alone here :( What happened?

Have you been away from the game for a while. If you haven't logged in for a while you can end up in a small neighbourhood of other players who have also been inactive. They will only appear in the neighbourhood when they log in so it can look like your all alone and in essence you are but if you keep logging in you will be moved to another neighbourhood next merge.

If you have been active and this has happened I would contact support and ask them to look into it. Not sure you will get anywhere with it but worth a try but no doubt they will tell you to wait for next merge.

DeletedUser108314

isnt merge works on mondays?
I started that game week ago and playing every day from home, work and mobile :) i liake this game :)
Its seems that here is a bug or something, because i can access (aid or attack) neigbourhoods from event log, but just dont see them on neigbourhoods bar...
will try to ask support

DeletedUser99588

Are you on the correct tab for the neighbours to show? There are three tabs, one for neighbours, one for guild members and one for friends. If your on your guild tab and aren't part of a guild only you will show and the same goes for the friend tab if you haven't any friends yet.

DeletedUser108314

True - i was on friends tab :( Im so lame... My bad. Thank you :)
I think its happened on closing this tab on my phone and mistouched :)
And i want to ask offtopic - when i should start seek for guild membership?

DeletedUser108314

And how to choose guild if my favorite part of game is fighting?

DeletedUser

Get on the GvG map and see which guilds have the most.
If you want to fight don't be in a guild that has Trade in it's name :rolleyes: