• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighbourhood change?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Glad to know I am not the only one. I was pretty sure it was changed last weekend too - but this change was odd. Out of the 76 hoodies I had last week, 42 of them have returned - usually it is only about a half dozen of them stay the same. So not sure exactly what has happened.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
i presume its because the year has changed. originally it changes in 2 weeks but as its a odd number, might be different

suethegreat

Captain
phew i thought i was going mad...real pain as i had checked out gb's for aiding and hadnt aided the hood which i do before changes. Wonder how many plunderers were biding their time... One of my cities even changed twice! .... I always know as there is 1 player that attacks everyone so i always check :) (they are a sweetie and read these boards :) )