• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Neighbourhood Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108251

• World: Jaims
  • Browser and Version: Latest Chrome browser
  • Overview of the bug: Gradually the neighbourhood each 2 week period covers more and more eras and then yesterday I am now in a Neighbourhood over 10 eras from colonial to future ... I have reported to support but they are unable to give an expanation to this, so raising this here.
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Slowly getting worse each two week period
  • Urgency: This is a game changing bug as it will only put lower era players off the game alltogether. Personally a neighbourhood over 3 eras is adequate as stated somewhere else in the forums of how neighbourhoods should be. This bug will oly loose players who loose interest in the game by such large era gaps between players.
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary: it is producing ever larger era gaps between players to now spread over 10 eras in teh current neighbourhood
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.