• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighborhood Size

• Thread starter DeletedUser7223
  • Start date

DeletedUser7719

I'm down to 48. I think there's only 4 or 5 pathetic defenses that I plunder in hopes of them quitting to get closer to another merge (maybe it'll be your hood).

DeletedUser7223

Yes i have tried this too with no avail . If this keeps up i will have to sell all my barracks & build Supply buildings to make up the point loss , in-turn will kill the game off for me as i play to battle .

DeletedUser

We were hovering around 40 for over 3 months before we finally got a merge, and boy was it a good one. Im curious once the people in these lower hoods get a merge if point totals will balance out. Had accually had this talk in guild chat about 4 months ago. Time will tell if itll balance.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
Yes i have tried this too with no avail . If this keeps up i will have to sell all my barracks & build Supply buildings to make up the point loss , in-turn will kill the game off for me as i play to battle .

Exactly the same here too. :(

DeletedUser

hi guys the problem is when they merge they try to keep it within a certain points range otherwise you would have a massacre by 1 player but they are slowly getting rid of the non actives & merging as they can so please bare with the game it will eventually give you a good assortment of neighbour's but please be patient as all players are in a similar position even me on the worlds I play

DeletedUser7223

Thanks for the reply , i see the main thread for better neighborhood merge got a reply too .
Cheers .

DeletedUser7223

Hood is now down to 37 , spear men defense 10 - 12 at times , non actives have now being removed .
my question is , are small hoods frozen from a merge until the new merge system is brought in to En-6 or is there other criteria we have to meet to get a merge ?
The above question would really be towards a Mod or Dev that knows , no guesstimates please .

DeletedUser7719

Taken from announcements:
All worlds

After the trial, the first merge using the new method for all worlds will be on Sunday, August 4th.

Thereafter, merges will be every second Sunday.

If you would like to discuss the change, please see the discussion thread.

May your quests be victorious, your plunders be fruitful and your guild members loyal!

Sincerely,
The Forge of Empires team.

DeletedUser7223

Cheers byeordie , never checked back for the date . i had the 24th for the new merge system in my head for some reason .!! anyway ,
I take it it will take place after the PvPs have finished .
lol , you just might get that merge that you were looking for ?

DeletedUser7719

I think we all will ;)
Let's hope we like the new type of merge though

DeletedUser

There are only 3 people in my neighborhood!!! and two are inactive. In other words it's just me. I have all of the bronze tree tech done and have been working for my first iron age tech but I wanted to put a decent amount of forge points into helping with others great buildings to try and get more blue prints so I can start my bronze age GBs at the beginning of my iron age...now I have no one to M/P to try and find BPs in my neighborhood and have to rely on my guild for M/P BPs and 50% of them are in EMA. Not cool or fair. When I played this game a year ago or so neighborhoods had an average of 40 players. I understand wiping inactive accounts, but seriously there have got to be more then 3 people in the bronze age still, also I have nearly 2000 points so I think they could of moved me around people with similar points rather then two people in the bronze age....done venting now.

On another note-when did they change the merging system, and how does it work now?

DeletedUser13805

4 players ???? god knows whats happend there. how did pajoyce get on today with the merge did you get a bigger hood this time ?

DeletedUser7223

Sure did desy , a whopping big 83 Hood . lol cant tlk, must attack .

DeletedUser

On the bright side I can totally own my tournys for this week easy medals!!!

DeletedUser15432

this problem will hopefully have been resolved with the new merge system