• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighborhood shuffling mess

DeletedUser102287

• World: East Nagach
  • Browser and Version: Safari
  • Overview of the bug:Neighborhood reshuffled and there are problems.
  • Screenshots: Screen shot 2014-06-29 at 11.15.56 AM.png
  • How often this occurs: Daily
  • Urgency: Urgent
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:My neighborhood is players from Iron Age to Late Middle Ages, but now all of a sudden there is a player who is in the postmodern era in our neighborhood. He has 1,075,623 points and the next highest has 62,492. Clearly something is messed up.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

Amy Steele

General
Hello DeathParade and welcome to the forum :)

Sorry to see you're having problems. Please submit a ticket to support on this issue, as they will be able to look into it for you and see exactly what is going on.

You can submit a ticket by right-clicking anywhere in the game and choosing 'Contact Support' or by clicking the FoE-Support tab at the top of this page.

DeletedUser96867

The merge system is a disaster and has been since it was introduced. For the 2nd merge out of the last 3 I've had a half dozen players Iron Age or below added into my hood of mostly PME players. Just doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser

As there has been no further activity on this thread, I am assuming a ticket was raised. Therefore moving this thread to Archive.