• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighborhood shuffle

DeletedUser108912

Does anyone know when there is going to be a shuffle? I have been in the same one now for probably 6 weeks with daily plunders from players with no hope of defending against.

DeletedUser16026

The latest hood merge took place this past Sunday/Monday. Whether or not a hood undergoes changes is not set in stone though.

DeletedUser14914

The latest hood merge took place this past Sunday/Monday. Whether or not a hood undergoes changes is not set in stone though.
NOT SET IN STONE ???? OMG How in GODS NAME !!!!!! can you even try to justify placing someone with under 1 Million Ranking points and barely into Progressive Era / Modern Era , with someone that has 880 Million Ranking points and well into Future Era / Tomorrow Era ???? you damn devs are all IDIOTS , why dont you simply keep folks that are all ,,,,,, ALL !!!!!! in similar area`s of research / Ranking Points in the same Neighbourhoods , far easier , then you dont have to concern yourself with rubbish like how many points particular buildings are worth and how many Goods get spent , all gobbledy gook that is totally unneccesary

DeletedUser16026

NOT SET IN STONE ???? OMG How in GODS NAME !!!!!! can you even try to justify placing someone with under 1 Million Ranking points and barely into Progressive Era / Modern Era , with someone that has 880 Million Ranking points and well into Future Era / Tomorrow Era ???? you damn devs are all IDIOTS , why dont you simply keep folks that are all ,,,,,, ALL !!!!!! in similar area`s of research / Ranking Points in the same Neighbourhoods , far easier , then you dont have to concern yourself with rubbish like how many points particular buildings are worth and how many Goods get spent , all gobbledy gook that is totally unneccesary
Well first of all, I am not a dev, and my post that you've quoted there does not attempt to justify anything. The player asked when hood merges take place and I've provided the information of when the merging process take place but that a neighborhood does not necessarily undergo a change.

So I don't see what any of that has to do with what you've written. If your neighborhood is not well balanced you can contact support and we'll have a look.

Gondour

Corporal
Hi Darkstar,
I have been searching the Forum for an answer and sorry to tag onto this thread but one of my neighbours who battled me every day (never won) has disappeared a few hours after I fought him and won. I had no intention of plundering anyway as he was in HMA and I have a much better Army. Just wondering what might have caused his disappearance. It's not a big deal but am I not meant to see his city for 24 hours after winning to at least have the opportunity to plunder whether I do so or not, even if he leaves the game? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks Gondour