• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighborhood points error

DeletedUser

• World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 30.0
  • Overview of the bug: Neighborhood points error
  • Screenshots:

Temp-6.jpg

• How often this occurs: once
  • Urgency: Minor Bug
  • Preventative Actions Cleared cash then reloaded web page several times
  • Summary:

I have noticed several times before that when the neighborhoods shuffle/merge I sometimes have new neighbors who’s points are considerably fewer than their city build would reflect. This morning I saw a case where one of my guild mates showed up at the bottom of my hood with very few points. When I check the same player in my guild he had way more points. So I checked the global ranking and it too shows more points than the neighborhood bar. I have attached a screen shot showing this apparent discrepancy.

• I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes