• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Negotiating in GBG

I've just tried negotiating in GBG, where I normally always fight.
I was surprised to find that even though I had bought the extra turn at the Tavern, and the timer displayed on the GBG screen, I didn't have the extra turn.
Is this normal, or is this a bug?

Vesiger

Monarch
I've just tried negotiating in GBG, where I normally always fight.
I was surprised to find that even though I had bought the extra turn at the Tavern, and the timer displayed on the GBG screen, I didn't have the extra turn.
Is this normal, or is this a bug?
It's normal.
The compensating factor is that the GBG negotiations never get as hard as the 'difficult' level in the Expedition - you get asked for more and more goods at each try, but you don't have to guess between such a large number of possibilities.

DeletedUser96901

No it isn't. It is a FoE timer. Your obsession is getting the better of you.
you don't even play FoE

so you sure don't know anything about the big timer which the FoEhelper puts on the screen when you activate the tavern extra turn :rolleyes:

FoE itself doesn't show a timer on the screen (except directly on the tavern)
so there is definitely no extra turn timer in the GBG from FOE

better you watch this video (timer is in the upper right corner)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you don't even play FoE

so you sure don't know anything about the big timer which the FoEhelper puts on the screen when you activate the tavern extra turn :rolleyes:

He is SAAB under a different account.
No one knows who he is or what he does

DeletedUser

thanks for proving what I am say
that timer is from the FoeHelper

btw:
omg Agent is using the FoeHelper :rolleyes:

edit: oops
the posting from Agent which included a picture using the foehelper is gone

but really poor
using the helper and not knowing what is directly from FoE and what from the helper

and using the FoEHelper :hide:
Correct

Thank you for the answer that the turn boost does not operate on GBG.

To those who think it 'obvious' I point out that the extra turn works in all quests, including events, so is clearly not just a GE thing. There is nothing obvious about GBG exclusion.

To those who are doing their best to make this forum an unpleasant place to be, or to ask simple questions about the game, I appeal to you to ask yourself why you are here at all. If you want to be nasty online, consider going to the likes of Twitter or Farcebook and be nasty there instead.

Agent327

Overlord
you don't even play FoE

better you watch this video (timer is in the upper right corner)

Right.

You do not use the FoE helper. You just watch videos on what it does.
If that is not an obsession I don't know what is.

According to you I do not play and I use it.
How cuckoo can you get?

DeletedUser

Right.

You do not use the FoE helper. You just watch videos on what it does.
If that is not an obsession I don't know what is.

According to you I do not play and I use it.
How cuckoo can you get?
Did i like your post?

DeletedUser653

Why does a player want to just store silver? surely 100k as a stock is enough for emergencies and then spend the rest, with a lot of hideouts and barracks the troop build reduction gets used a lot - rogues in under 8 hours is very nice :)

Prinza the Hunter - the question was valid, especially if you had seen the text saying only GE and found it works in GBG.

syjytg

Master Corporal
Why does a player want to just store silver? surely 100k as a stock is enough for emergencies and then spend the rest, with a lot of hideouts and barracks the troop build reduction gets used a lot - rogues in under 8 hours is very nice :)

Prinza the Hunter - the question was valid, especially if you had seen the text saying only GE and found it works in GBG.

It does not work in GBG though right? It is just the timer from helper shows wherever you are in the game.

DeletedUser653

Syjytg, i do not normally negotiate in GvG but just tried and your right, no extra turn in GbG, rereading thread Prinza did say that so i put it down to the beer and lockdown :lol: