• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Negative Ponts

DeletedUser

well you start at 0 and have multiple buildings already. so probably if you sell one of them

DeletedUser

Yep - that is precisely what it is, I have looked at their cities and you see they do not even have the basics... they are people who were either very stupid or wanted to make a statement when leaving...

DeletedUser

why was this moved to the bug section and then labeled "not a bug"....

DeletedUser

I don't know who moved it to the bugs section.... and it should probably be 0 as opposed to -ve, but its not really a significant issue... I don't have a category for insignificant bugs address when we have time...

DeletedUser

I don't know who moved it to the bugs section.... and it should probably be 0 as opposed to -ve, but its not really a significant issue... I don't have a category for insignificant bugs address when we have time...

lol.. I made this thread in the Q&A section. when i came back on here, it was moved to the bug reports section and labeled not a bug -.-

DeletedUser

well you start at 0 and have multiple buildings already. so probably if you sell one of them

I just realized something. This is wrong. You start at 67 points, not 0. Please remove the label "not a bug" so we can discuss this further. I now believe this IS in fact a bug.

DeletedUser

come on man..... u sell 1 youre at 30 (or what ever it might be) sell 1 or 2 more and you're negative.

not that crazy..

DeletedUser

you are wrong. I'm sorry to be so blunt but...

huts are worth 8 points
trees are worth 5 points
obelisks are worth 4 points

you start with 2 trees, 3 obelisks, and a hut.

selling those six things would make you lose 30 points.

DeletedUser

ah no problem at all. youve clearly looked into this further than I

it may be a bug then after all :) although it does seem like a bit of an irrelevant one. maybe you get - points from losing battles?

DeletedUser

As I said before, yes it probably is a bug, but it is so insignificant that it really doesnt matter, who cares if a half dozen people who have been stupid at the bottom of the list of 50,000 players have -ve points... does it really have an impact, should I raise it with the developers to investigate when we have a lot of others to address... probably not... if i get a clasification insignificant bug added i will class it that, till then lets just leave it as not a bug because it isnt going to impact the game...