• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Negate 15 seconds with collection

Do you want to negate 15 seconds from collections, aid, and attack?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sip 1988

Private
Proposal:
Negate 15 seconds of time from every collection and with aid or attack.

Reason:
Idea gives 15 seconds of early collection, aid, and attack time. This gives adjustments which allows flexible day collections, and depends on players skill. You have an early 15 second window to do your collections, aid, or attack; otherwise it moves your time window. Friends tavern could benefit from 15 seconds negated. Attacks are more flexible here, 30 seconds could be negated.

Details:
A 5 minute collection is 4 minutes and 45 seconds, 1 hour collection is 59 minutes and 45 seconds, and 1 day collection is 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 45 seconds. Friends tavern is 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 45 seconds.

Attacks could have 30 seconds negate from time window.

Visual Aids:
N/A.

Balance:
No adjustments, idea depends on players skill to be consistent.

Abuse Prevention:
N/A.

Summary:
Players could do their 1 day collections 15 seconds early, and not have their time windows move with each day.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Please add a poll so I can add my support :D I like the idea given you've stated it'd be for Aid and Attack in addition to Collections, not just Collections. Make it fair all round.

Knight of ICE

15 seconds doesn't cut it. Maybe for aid and collect, but not for attacking.

Sip 1988

Private
I do. Wanted your input as to what you wanted beyond 15 seconds. I add 30 seconds to my idea with attack and aid.

Knight of ICE

Purpose of the idea is to stay within the same time window. When it comes to aiding you can do it fast enough for 10 seconds to be enough, but you can ask yourself if it is relevant to be able to aid on the same time every day.

Attacking I will need way more than 15 seconds. I need to change units and check for a possible plunder, but again, is it really that relevant I can do so at the same time every day?

Leaves collecting. There it is important, cause you want to collect your daily productions on time and it helps if that remains the same time every day. However, even 30 secs will be to short because of the influence of some GB's and the importance of plunderable buildings. With having to clear your fp bar multiple times, you can not stay within the 30 sec time frame. Other problem will be that unless you log in, shortly before you have to collect, you will miss your window, cause the longer you are logged in, the further the game clock gets out of sync.

Basically this is just yet another idea on how to be able to collect on the same time every day. Something that has been suggested more than once.

My collection times are not in sync. I collect several times a day. I like it that way. And I don't care if it takes 5 secs or 5 mins to collect.
I never use the collect-all feature. I like to collect my stuff in a certain order.

Knight of ICE

Right now everything is on a 24 hr timeframe.

Shaving 15 secs off if everything keeps it consistent to what we already have without favouring one over the other

It does favor one over the other. 15 secs is not enough for collecting and attacking and with the game timer going out of sync, 15 secs is useless.

Knight of ICE

This idea does not have enough Community support. Closed and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.