• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Need suggestions Finding a guild

Tut60

Private
Need suggestions finding an active guild (+40 active members) welcoming and coaching noobs

I am only playing since 6 weeks and now 3 days away from finishing LMA in Odhrovar

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Need suggestions finding an active guild welcoming and coaching noobs

I am playing since 6 weeks and now 10 days away from finishing LMA in Odhrovar
First suggestion - SLOW DOWN.
Forge of Empires is not a game of speed. It is a game that takes time, a little bit of strategy and a LOT of patience. You race through the Ages like this, you will find yourself stuck, at a loss of Goods and Supplies/Coins to do your research and move forward. Many players have found that it can take months to do a single Age. So slow down, stockpile your Goods (you will need them now and in the next couple of Ages), as well as for trading.

Tut60

Private
First suggestion - SLOW DOWN.
Forge of Empires is not a game of speed. It is a game that takes time, a little bit of strategy and a LOT of patience. You race through the Ages like this, you will find yourself stuck, at a loss of Goods and Supplies/Coins to do your research and move forward. Many players have found that it can take months to do a single Age. So slow down, stockpile your Goods (you will need them now and in the next couple of Ages), as well as for trading.

Thank you, I have indeed get stuck in LMA and learned the hard way