• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Need some1 to do me few pictures(designs)

• Thread starter DeletedUser10266
  • Start date

DeletedUser10266

Hello Designers,my name is Vojislav (comming from Serbia) i need some1 to do me few designs for my gaming forum,and few signatures,i am paying in diamonds (Depends on how good your work is) Paying up to 20 000 Diamonds.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

There is currently no way to give any other player diamonds, and I'm not sure there ever will be. There are already threads in this section with artists offering their signature work for free.

Surge

Brigadier-General
Huh, 20,000 Diamonds. Even if it was possible, I don't think anyone would like to pay $150+ for a gallery, especially on a site which houses freelance GFX designers.