• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

need more Guild Levels added

DeletedUser6974

This is for the proper functioning of the game itself, is not really an "idea" but i was asked by support to add it here so game developers are made aware.

Guild Levels are currently capped at level 60.
my guild, Lords Of War, is currently working toward level 58.
with all the rewards now from Guild Expedition and the Hall of Fame buildings it does not take us long to finish a level.

the last time we ran out of levels it took weeks if not months for the game developers to add more levels so i'm trying to give an early heads-up.

The developers need to make adding more levels a priority now so there is no wasted time waiting for levels to be added. otherwise Guild Expedition will have no purpose, Temple of Relics will go to waste and Hall of Fame's motivating and collections will be worthless.
so please all, give this a +1 so it gets some attention.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

+1 it took months last time and I seem to remember CA in EN1 jumped 4 levels it took so long

DeletedUser6974

I think I agree with Soldatos - uncapped levels in any section of a game tend to lead to inflation, it seems to me (whether D&D or FoE).
so you and Soldatos are saying your "Idea" is that FOE should just remove the Guild Expedition portion of the game?
That's the only purpose it serves is supplying a bonus for your guild levels.
so for clarification you want the guild levels capped at 60 so once a guild hits level 60 just remove Guild Expedition. Temple of Relics should just be removed from their members cities since there would be no purpose for them since they only serve a purpose in Guild Expedition and all Hall of Fames should be removed since their only purpose is to work toward the next Guild Level?
brilliant.

DeletedUser16126

-1, I agree capping is a way of ballancing.
GE gives much more than guild power, It provides joy of doable fights for many, it provides rewards after each won battle (even somtimes diamonds) and it provides even extra rewards (like up to 100 FP's) if you have a temple. So I can't say GE is of no meaning if your max guild level is reached.
I'm a big fan of capping, because it avoids an big inballance between the different players.
This idea is just another of the most powerfull guild to get even a bigger chance to overpower other guilds more.

If you never get enough, then they call it greed in my country.

A lot of issues with capping (at all levels in the game) could be solved by making the points you need a really exponential curve with a decent multiplication factor, like doubling the points for each new level. That would definately limit the inballance between guilds and members

DeletedUser109749

+1,
If you want to stop the guild levels then Please stop the ranking points of the players too so that we can one day catch the #1 on our world, if you want to stop the Guild levels then stop the new Eras too so that one day we can catch the person of the highest era, I think you all will get the idea now why Guild levels are important.

DeletedUser109749

-1, I agree capping is a way of ballancing.
GE gives much more than guild power, It provides joy of doable fights for many, it provides rewards after each won battle (even somtimes diamonds) and it provides even extra rewards (like up to 100 FP's) if you have a temple. So I can't say GE is of no meaning if your max guild level is reached.
I'm a big fan of capping, because it avoids an big inballance between the different players.
This idea is just another of the most powerfull guild to get even a bigger chance to overpower other guilds more.

If you never get enough, then they call it greed in my country.

A lot of issues with capping (at all levels in the game) could be solved by making the points you need a really exponential curve with a decent multiplication factor, like doubling the points for each new level. That would definately limit the inballance between guilds and members
If you want to create balance in the game then stop the development of higher era players so that one day the lower era player may catch them,,,,,,LOL, you understand now , Inno always tells freely that if you want to grow faster then use diamonds, you have the way to catch the best of the server, use diamonds in huge amount

Vesiger

Monarch
I've been of the growing suspicion for some time that this game ought to have an END, where players can say "That's it - I've won. I've done it - I've beaten the game!" and retire gracefully (or keep replaying the existing levels, if they're getting enjoyment out of that). The current situation, where Inno are clearly struggling to release more and more advanced content to satisfy the demand of the long-term players, doesn't seem very satisfactory to anyone.

But as you point out there is of course the need to obtain a continuing income stream, and ambitious players who have already invested significant amounts of time and money are the very ones Innogames would like to retain...

DeletedUser103052

+1 I believe that uncapping the Guild Levels in the same fashion as the GB levels would be a good thing. Have rewards increase linearly but the points required increase exponentially. That would remove the abuse factor as it would be very hard to get to high levels, but still presents a challenge for higher guilds to get to the next level.
I.e level 100 would likely give 12 FPs/day and 13500 support pool bonus, but would take months if not years to achieve.
I would also agree that bonuses such as cost reduction and recruitment time reduction should be capped at a reasonable level so as to not lead to ridiculous bonuses, but what the level of these caps should be I shall leave to the devs.

DeletedUser109385

so you and Soldatos are saying your "Idea" is that FOE should just remove the Guild Expedition portion of the game?
That's the only purpose it serves is supplying a bonus for your guild levels.
so for clarification you want the guild levels capped at 60 so once a guild hits level 60 just remove Guild Expedition. Temple of Relics should just be removed from their members cities since there would be no purpose for them since they only serve a purpose in Guild Expedition and all Hall of Fames should be removed since their only purpose is to work toward the next Guild Level?
brilliant.
I do admit HoF will become useless IF you stay in your guild, GE can still be done not to level the guild but to earn the rewards for your self and Temple of Relics will help you find rare relics so GE and Temple of Relics will still be useful. HoF will still be useful because you can always put your HoF to work on other guilds that need levelling, there are so many small guilds out there that need help in levelling and everyone just cares about the big guilds, not good in my opinion!

DeletedUser106696

+1
It's bad enough that our kids have to put up with school "sports" days where everybody's a winner 'cos on one can face the idea that they might be not quite as good as the other kid, do we now have to suffer this sort political over-correctness in a game by capping levels???

You don't get to level 60 by sitting on a sofa and watch your cities grow - so why not let the guilds that ***earn*** their levels reap the benefits?

DeletedUser6838

On one side i wouldn't want to see endless levels, but on the other side many get stuck on last level quite fast. So perhaps instead of adding more levels every so often, make the progress slower? Limit the number HoF's and other special buildings per city (meaning you can build only a certain amount of HoF and shrines in your city, not plant your city simply full of them and go yoloswag the game) or something like that, basically anything that would slow down the leveling progression considerably.

Also, ToR and GE isn't useless/pointless when you reach the max level, you still get those relics and rewards, no?

-1 unless ya find a better way to improve things instead of just adding more and more levels like with GB's.

DeletedUser6974

so can i get an answer from somebody of authority please?
will more levels be added to the Guild Levels?
my guild is maxed out at level 60.
sure we can keep completing the GE battles for the other rewards but i need to know if the Hall of Fames will be of any use.
i have 126 building tiles taken up by HOF's, if more levels are being added i'll keep them but if not i can make better use of the building tiles in my city.
so...will more levels be added to the Guild Levels?
Thank you.
level60.png

DeletedUser

so can i get an answer from somebody of authority please?
You said you'd already asked support and they referred you here. Who 'in authority' are you expecting to be reading?
If they sent you back here, it means they don't know.

DeletedUser6974

You said you'd already asked support and they referred you here. Who 'in authority' are you expecting to be reading?
If they sent you back here, it means they don't know.
correct...support said they have no input or information as to game mechanics and said to ask here in that the forum managers have more contact and information or can get more information from the game developers.
somebody like one of the Senior Community Managers that answer here.
that is who i would like an answer from.
my guild is just trying to find out if more guild levels will be added or not.
if no then HOF's will serve no purpose anymore. We need to know if we can sell our HOF's or will more levels be added eventually and all the points we are making now are being saved up and will be applied to the next levels.
so please could i get an answer from a senior forum mod??

DeletedUser100065

:D not sure what your expecting here, quick short hand lessons for you. Support say go to the forums it really means pfft go away can't be bothered.

DeletedUser

correct...support said they have no input or information as to game mechanics and said to ask here in that the forum managers have more contact and information or can get more information from the game developers.
That was a porky pie. No one on support team gets information from game developers, including Community Management Team.
somebody like one of the Senior Community Managers that answer here.
Good luck getting one of them to reply here but I'm assuming if the mod who replied to you was doing their job right, they have already asked the Community Managers about this topic and the answer they have received from managers is something along the lines of 'we don't know, redirect them to forum for their feedback.' It is not reasonable to expect the CMT to know every possible plan for the games future.
so please could i get an answer from a senior forum mod??
You can always ask for your ticket to be escalated to a senior mod via support. If you're looking for a reply from anyone on support, the forum is not the way to go about it.