• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

need guild

DeletedUser

In need of a guild that trades fair. (1:1 same age goods, 1:2 current age with previous age, etc.) Polishing and motivating are nice, but not mandatory.

Additional information:
I'm currently in the Industrial Age. I have tar and paper to trade and I'm stocking up on fertilizer.

Great Buildings:
ST MARKS; level 4
ST BASILS CATHEDRAL; level 5
CASTEL DE MONTE; level 5
NOTRE DAME; level 2
TOWER OF BABEL; level 5
DEAL CASTLE, level 5

Bonus Regions:
Dye, Stone, Jewelry, Limestone, Alabaster, Copper, Salt, Brick, Talc Powder, Basalt, Paper, Tar, Fertilizer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9168

Contact Basherz for invite to royal guard v2 and say jampots sent you (but I don't have computer access atm so can't invite you myself!)

DeletedUser14388

Lion's Mane recruiting

have you found a decent guild?
mail for invite

DeletedUser

Hi maxman
I saw your post on the forum and thought id message you. My guild is recruiting and would love to have you.

We are called RSC, please read our description and see whether your interested,

Thanks,
Mitcholas