• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Nead help here....

DeletedUser

have a few questions:
1.Where is the list of reports(attacks,defense)?
2.Where is the list of ranked player in the world?
3.Why is there only 80 players in my world(Arvahall)?
4.Why did i have the teritory expansion and i dont have it anymore?
5.Why i have gold to swimm in it and i always lack on tools?
6.Why is there no possibility to make an aliance in this game?
7.Why the premium player have so much advantage?
8.Where is the button in messages to contact the admins or support?
9.Can i get a list here with which structure or unit i get points for my rank?
10.Why is this game not what i expected and i played all inno games and this one is the worst?

DeletedUser

Hi InGodWeTrust,

1. no archived reports yet - you only see if someone attacked or supported you in your event history for one day (after you login or if you visit your town hall in tab news)
2. you see the other players in the bottom bar - your neighbourhood consists of 80 people
3. ask the developers why only 80 people :D
4. did you already use it? you will find expansions in the building menu (sometimes a relogin helps)
5. because you build more houses to use also other buildings
6. maybe there will be the possibility later
7. because they pay to win :rolleyes:
8. if you rightclick on the map you can see a link to support - but you won't be informed ingame if your ticket got answered
9. you get points for collecting coins and supplies (same applies for coin or supply reward of quests)
10. because it's another type of a game from inno and in beta stage? if you don't like it at all you better stop playing :p

DeletedUser

And, Premium in this game is kind of like a drug; sure it gives you a buzz, but if you are outpacing everyone else in your neighborhood by a lot, you have to keep spending more and more. You really need people to trade with in this game, and if you blast past everyone else, they won't have anything you need and you get stuck either waiting for them to catch up, or keep spending money to buy the goods you need

DeletedUser

have a few questions:
1.Where is the list of reports(attacks,defense)?
2.Where is the list of ranked player in the world?
3.Why is there only 80 players in my world(Arvahall)?
4.Why did i have the teritory expansion and i dont have it anymore?
5.Why i have gold to swimm in it and i always lack on tools?
6.Why is there no possibility to make an aliance in this game?
7.Why the premium player have so much advantage?
8.Where is the button in messages to contact the admins or support?
9.Can i get a list here with which structure or unit i get points for my rank?
10.Why is this game not what i expected and i played all inno games and this one is the worst?

1. PvP hasn't been implemented yet, they are working on it. Don't expect it to be like other InnoGames though.
  2. There's no such thing as World ranking, at least not yet and we haven't heard there will be, anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. You can see your neighborhood ranking and that's about it.
  3. Because the way the game is designed, you have to compete and to cooperate (scary word, eh?) with 79 other people, or at least those that remain active. InnoGames is working on a way around for inactivity.
  4. Did you use it already? Expansions are really important, and you have to buy them with diamonds or unlock them. Currently non-diamond users have three ways to acquire expansions: a) Continent Towers Tournament, each time you participate in a battle (against the system's AI for now), you get points depending on the most advanced unit you used in battle; every two weeks, you get medals and you can buy expansions with those. b) Continent Territories, by winning battles for sectors, you get rewards such as Goods Deposits (used for unlocking other technologies), treasure and expansions. c) Technology Tree, some of those technologies are there only to unlock one expansion at a time.
  5. Because you don't have a balance between your Gold Coins and Supplies income; there are buildings to produce Supplies. Later on in the game, due buildings cost, you'll see big differences between them balancing out; some buildings cost more Supplies than Gold Coins and viceversa.
  6. The game is about personal growth, without help other than cooperating with your neighbors to trade Goods. There has be no word (as far as I know, I may be wrong) or need for Alliances yet.
  7. Because maintaining the servers and developing the game costs money, it has to come from somewhere.
  8. Right-click and look for Support option in the drop-down menu, I believe they contact you via e-mail, so make sure to check your spam folder just in case you don't see a reply in your inbox.
  9. Mainly, you get points when you get Gold Coins and Supplies by producing them, by gaining battles over sectors, by fulfilling quests, by selling buildings, etc.
  10. Because you made expectations before playing the game. This being the worst game is just your personal opinion, and only you can change that. For me, I think it's the best since it doesn't stress me out, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tnx gyes for the help.still compareing to the Tribal wars(which is innos best(my opinon and its most played),grepolis which is solid,and other games (which are not so much of a fun) this one is the worst,i only say that cose they braged it like mad and all byt its not the half of what they sayd...............ye ill probably quit and continue with TW.........

DeletedUser

another par of questions:
1.Will i gain medals that i nead for teritory expansion if i end up in top 10 or top 5 in PvP tournaments in bronze age?im 6 right now. :)
well im ranked 9 from 80.im not so bad . :D
2.Why isnt there a brodcats panel or something in game,communication amog players is dead?

DeletedUser

1. I believe the top 3 in Bronze Age get medals, and the top 5 in others; I may be wrong here.
2. It has been discussed previously, basically they don't have the meanings to get it going; they would need another server for that, thus increasing the Diamonds cost, among other things.

DeletedUser

i got 1 medal for 5th place ;(.............anyway:
1.Why i cant get over 200 points after battle(mean the points for PvP tournaments in bronze age)?
2.Why theres always no more than 2 spear fighters when i attack no matter the rank on player(i attacked rank 8,20,60 and many others)?
3.Why cant i sabotage hunter or pottery?
4.Why do other player win 2000PvP points in 4 battles and i win that amount in 15 battles?
5.And how do i get a forge point?

DeletedUser

one medal is all you get for 5th place in the bronze age tournament

1 you can get 240 points maximum in PVP if the defender has only 2 spearmen defending,that is if none of your units are injured or die
2 2 spearfighters is the defensive army you get if you do not put any units in defense
3 you can only sabotage anything if the production has finished,this includes houses,production buildings or goods buildings.If you do not sabotage anything the first time you can keep visiting them within the next 24 hours and sabotage anything that is finished,you can only do this once tho
4you get battle points for conquering provinces on the map too,these go towards your PVP ranking in the tower,you usually get more than for attacking a player too
5 you get forge points automatically 1 every hour,or you can buy them with coins or diamonds using the + sign next to where it says how many forge points you have
6 why is this thread not in the FAQ section :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

tnx man now some more questions:
1) WHY THERE ARENT MORE THAN 7-10 ACTIVE PLAYERS(AT LEAST ENTER ONCE DAILY) PER WORLD?
2)THERE ARE ONLY 3 WORLDS?
3)WTF!? IM RANKED 4 IN MY WORLD AND IM GLOBAL RANK IS 3913!??!?!?THERE ARE 3 WORLDS with 80 PLAYERS,how the hell is possible to global rank be more than 240(80+80+80 players)?!?
4)WHY IS THIS GAME ,,POPULAR`` AND THERS NOT LIKE 30 PLAYERS IN TOTAL THAT ARE ACTIVE ON THEASE 3 WORLDS!??!
5)GUILDS?wanna know the rules of those and all?
6)WTF I BET THE PVP BATTLES ARE SET UP!!!!!!!!man i always put units to bushes and trees to gain defense and they always loose more helt than the ones that arent getting any def. bonus!?

DeletedUser

tnx man now some more questions:IM RANKED 4 IN MY WORLD AND IM GLOBAL RANK IS 3913!??!?!?THERE ARE 3 WORLDS with 80 PLAYERS,how the hell is possible to global rank be more than 240(80+80+80 players)?!?
4)WHY IS THIS GAME ,,POPULAR`` AND THERS NOT LIKE 30 PLAYERS IN TOTAL THAT ARE ACTIVE ON THEASE 3 WORLDS!??!

Your *global* rank is for your world only, not across all 3 worlds. You're rank 4 in your neighbourhood of 80, not in your whole world. Each world has many, many neighbourhoods.

Only Light Melee units get a defense bonus from bushes & forests, as far as I know.

DeletedUser

tnx man now some more questions:
1) WHY THERE ARENT MORE THAN 7-10 ACTIVE PLAYERS(AT LEAST ENTER ONCE DAILY) PER WORLD?
2)THERE ARE ONLY 3 WORLDS?
3)WTF!? IM RANKED 4 IN MY WORLD AND IM GLOBAL RANK IS 3913!??!?!?THERE ARE 3 WORLDS with 80 PLAYERS,how the hell is possible to global rank be more than 240(80+80+80 players)?!?
5)GUILDS?wanna know the rules of those and all?
6)WTF I BET THE PVP BATTLES ARE SET UP!!!!!!!!man i always put units to bushes and trees to gain defense and they always loose more helt than the ones that arent getting any def. bonus!?

5. read this
6. yah they're pretty much set up as you see all units start at specific points all the time so yah they're set up :D

now I have some questions for you,

1. why are you posting here? :p
2. do you know there's a FAQ(frequently asked questions) section?

DeletedUser

6. lol i dont think he meant it quite that way m8 but it is still funny :D

DeletedUser

yes thats not what i meant,and TRUST me its STRANGE!I always loose more healt when AI attacks me ,meaning i attack him (the same units as mine) and i take like 3 cubes,he reattackes and takes 3 or more,byt when he first attacks me he gets like 4-5 cubes and i reply with 3,no bonuses,man ITS S***!......they better toss in a active players in my neighbourhood,IM BORED,nobody answers my messages nobody to get in a guild,,,,,,,,,,like it matters where the post is,this game is new and we all nead some help no matter where....

DeletedUser

ya I'm just messing wid ya IGWT :D, as to why your units hit less when they counter attack is more likely than not, they're already damaged when they counter attack:p and units with smaller remaining hp deal lesser damage.