• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Naming Your Ship (Summer Event 2018)

DeletedUser114563

(HRC) i would have like to see it sailing around the city.
I would have liked to see the Pirate ship sailing on the waterways.
That would really put the cherry on top of the cake :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I'm planning to slap my Pirate ship next to my ToR & little Incan/Aztec style GE 'settlement' of TS's, SSW's, FoY, Ziggurat, etc...
Oh, and their Sunken Treasure is just 'off shore' next to the ship.

But hooray! Pirates go looting & pillaging through the jungle settlement, while Atlantis & the dreaded Kraken loom under them! ;)

DeletedUser106685

You spent diamonds? Each to their own I suppose, lol. You're pretty much guaranteed a maximum levelled ship as long as you complete all the quests. I have a maxed ship and still have 2, soon to be 3, extra upgrade kits in my inventory from the spinning wheel *shrug*.

As does everyone. Only thing is, a level 4 ship is definitely not worth building for the space it takes up.
As I said a bit back, it cost me an additional 5,000 diamonds to max out the second ship.
Obviously I didn't BUY diamonds. I have the old wishing well filled diamond farms on the other worlds that give me 100-200 free diamonds every day, that I save up for events like this. And there's really nothing else to spend it on, so why not.

DeletedUser112017

I'd hardly notice there are any other options next to a pirate one.

First, it's a pirate ship, who doesn't want a pirate ship? Second, it gives att%, that's good enough for me.

DeletedUser111359

I'd hardly notice there are any other options next to a pirate one.

First, it's a pirate ship, who doesn't want a pirate ship? Second, it gives att%, that's good enough for me.

Given that on most of my worlds, my battle count is in single digits, the att% doesn't seem that useful...

DeletedUser114563

(tuttipizze) I have the old wishing well filled diamond farms on the other worlds that give me 100-200 free diamonds every day
How many Wishing Wells do you have ( 500 -1 000 ) ?
I have more then 50 in total in my 4 worlds and I get 50 diamonds once in a blue moon :(
I get diamonds more often in the Guild Expeditions :)

DeletedUser106685

(tuttipizze) I have the old wishing well filled diamond farms on the other worlds that give me 100-200 free diamonds every day
I have more then 50 in total in my 4 worlds and I get 50 diamonds once in a blue moon :(

I have a little over 200 in total, spread out over 4 farm cities.
(I can't have more because I play on NL server where there's only 5 worlds. So I have 1 main city and 4 supporting cities.)

This is an example of one of my "farms", with 68 WWs:

asdgagsa.jpg

Note that I don't only rely on WWs for diamonds, obviously progressing through the ages and picking up all story quest and recurring quest diamonds along the way does pay huge dividends as well, especially with a decent level CF.

And yes, that's a pirate ship. Diamond farmers also need some protection from time to time :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114563

Amazing, you're so lucky to get some many diamonds per day from only 200 WWs :)
I could only dream of every day getting 50 diamonds amongst my 4 games.

DeletedUser106685

I haven't tracked any data, that's for another thread, but it looks to me like the diamond drop is once or twice per 200 WW harvests.
So with your fifty, you should be collecting 100-200 per week on average, but short term bad luck can cause long dry spells for sure.

Agent327

Overlord

What does that have to do with this topic?

Why do you move it offtopic?

DeletedUser114563

Popcorn and 3D, you have it just right :) lol
Just be very carefull, "HE" might just say to you "too" that you're off the topic with these great cheering up pictures :) lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Please stay on topic - I don't want to have to put my mod boots on.
It would be wonderful if folk can look to their posts so far and delete anything which is nothing to do with the thread topic ;)

I haven't placed my ship yet, I'm trying to make space as close to the water as I can get. Also haven't yet considered a name, but looking forward to seeing names other folk have come up with :)

DeletedUser106685

Apologies for derailing the thread as it was intended. Questions were asked, and I answered. You know how it goes.
Unfortunately, I'm suffering from ligma so I can't go back and alter what was written. I can only promise better behavior towards the future.
I hope that satisfies you.

DeletedUser114563

Hi tuttipizze your replies were very informative and polite so please no need to apologize :)
Good info like yours is always highly appreciated by me, and I'm sure by a of lot of more members too :)

DeletedUser111359

I'm still confused by this notion of "naming the ship" since there's no actual way to do that within the game, is there? It's purely just something you're doing in your own head, that nobody else can see at all, right?