• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Nameless Warriors Recruiting

• Thread starter DeletedUser14349
  • Start date

DeletedUser14349

NW.png

We are looking for a few new members who enjoy GvG and working in a good team. We have a friendly and helpful group of players, working every day to do the best for the guild and the members. We don't have rules like how often you have to aid or how much goods you have to donate. Just be active and do the best you can and help the guild when it's needed. If this sounds like a guild you would enjoy, please message Pgadsden, Fafhrd or any of the other leaders you see in our members list. If you message me, I might overlook the message because I have times when I am very busy.

Currently our minimum requirement for new members is to be in HMA but we make exceptions once in a while :)