• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Name Change (and probability)

DeletedUser114566

Hi there, and all that may be able to help.

I really love the game and I foresee myself playing this for many a year to come. My question is if I can have my in-game name changed because I, unfortunately, did not give it much thought upon creating my character when first starting and wish I chose something different.

I know that the support team will most likely shake their head at the idea because it is not a precedent they may wish to set but I have made multiple diamond purchases in the game, I am a very active player and it will not be asked from myself again.

Any assistance is appreciated.

DeletedUser

Hi there, and all that may be able to help.

I really love the game and I foresee myself playing this for many a year to come. My question is if I can have my in-game name changed because I, unfortunately, did not give it much thought upon creating my character when first starting and wish I chose something different.

I know that the support team will most likely shake their head at the idea because it is not a precedent they may wish to set but I have made multiple diamond purchases in the game, I am a very active player and it will not be asked from myself again.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Sorry to ask but is this perhaps your real name or in any way refering to it?
If so I believe this can be done.
I had the same problem on the NL server but it isn’t my real name so they saw no reason to give me the name I really wanted.

Emberguard

Legend
Time frame and the nature of the name you have will be determining factors on if it's a yes or no. Contact support and see whether they give a yes or no. We as players can give advice on the forums but in the end if you don't take the leap, you'll never know what answer support would have given