• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Name and shame ghost guild

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Despite AS i said before I don't care if any other guild does it or not ...Its not illegal by the way and so there's nothing wrong in any guild doing it ... I am here only for PT and to tell you that PT never ghosted on V ... there was nothing ever happened for V to claim that they were wiped off the map because PT ghosted other than 2 members of PT starting a guild for 7 days (mainly becoz of the restrictions of not able to return back immediately) ... If you or any of your V guild member does think PT has ghosted I would like to know what did the so-called ghost do to your guild ?? The affects / effects and how / when they did ... atleast something to make your claims believable ... DO that and then lets talk ... Looks like you guys are here now only for the sake of argument without giving any kind of validity to your claims about PT ... Just like on the maps you guys lost very badly to PT, here on the forums too you are losing badly and are now resorting to just blindly accusing and arguing without any weight to your claims ...

By the way I am giving you the same answer I gave to Thanatos when he suggested ... that's how I type and thats how I will do ... you have a problem with that, dont bother to reply ... simple ain't it ?? ... And also I dont think you guys are here about how i use the full stops, are you ?? So please do reply only with whats relevant to your claims on this thread other than trying to change the argument just because you don't have anything valid to say ...

DeletedUser99588

Indeed it is your prerogative to write how you wish. However, if it makes it a little more difficult to read then some will start to just glance over your efforts and maybe not give it the due attention it might deserve. Also, the 'I'll do what I want attitude' gives us an insight into your personality and rightly or wrongly I find myself warming to others arguments and less inclined to believe you which may well be an injustice if your accounts are true.

But as you say it is your prerogative to write the way you wish so continue to please yourself as that seems to be your prime objective. Don't worry about others just keep on pleasing yourself and doing what you want to do.

DeletedUser7223

Despite AS i said before I don't care if any other guild does it or not ...Its not illegal by the way and so there's nothing wrong in any guild doing it ... I am here only for PT and to tell you that PT never ghosted on V ... there was nothing ever happened for V to claim that they were wiped off the map because PT ghosted other than 2 members of PT starting a guild for 7 days (mainly becoz of the restrictions of not able to return back immediately) ... If you or any of your V guild member does think PT has ghosted I would like to know what did the so-called ghost do to your guild ?? The affects / effects and how / when they did ... atleast something to make your claims believable ... DO that and then lets talk ... Looks like you guys are here now only for the sake of argument without giving any kind of validity to your claims about PT ... Just like on the maps you guys lost very badly to PT, here on the forums too you are losing badly and are now resorting to just blindly accusing and arguing without any weight to your claims ...

By the way I am giving you the same answer I gave to Thanatos when he suggested ... that's how I type and thats how I will do ... you have a problem with that, dont bother to reply ... simple ain't it ?? ... And also I dont think you guys are here about how i use the full stops, are you ?? So please do reply only with whats relevant to your claims on this thread other than trying to change the argument just because you don't have anything valid to say ...

I have proof that your (PT) GG attacked us (PK) in TE , I have proof where when and what sectors were taking . Will that satisfy you ?

Unbelievable that your still trying to clear PTs name . PT used a GG end of . Get over it and take the consequences on the chin like a man .

Last edited by a moderator:

The Tominator

Sergeant
I feel it is time to publicly name and shame those Guilds that resort to Ghosting when they are attacked and loose sectors. This is a deplorable act of weakness by strong, high level players from strong, high level Guilds and speaks volumes about their character.

We have never been afraid to attack high ranking Guilds, the only way up the rankings is to reduce their sectors and increase ours, and we do that as ONE Guild. Any respect we had for them has long gone, strong, high level players and strong, high level Guilds should not need to resort to Ghosting to take us out, but they DO.

Recently on Fel world in TE Private Trading attacked us and took most of our sectors, we retaliated and took several sectors from them, then their Ghost Guild came out and between them they wiped us off the map, their Ghost Guild had 2 members and were soon joined by a 3rd player from MAZ.

We have since landed on MAZ in retaliation for their Ghosting member, who before then had a 1 person Ghost Guild that attacked us when we relanded in TE against PT.

We had taken 7 sectors from MAZ and now they have another Ghost Guild whom has just taken a sector from us, after 12 hours of trying, he is a 16mill player... WHY?

It is not the first time these two Guilds have resorted to ghosting us; in fact many months ago MAZ had the need to have 4 Ghost Guilds when we were at war with them in CE... WHY?

I will tell you why, they are POOR LOOSERS whose arrogance will be their downfall.
We know ranking is important to you and you consider yourselves to be elite that is WHY YOU will always be a target for us, we can hurt you more than you can hurt us as we have already proven and PT have already fallen down the rankings and the same will happen to MAZ.

It doesn't matter how many times you wipe us off a map, WE WILL ALWAYS COME BACK AT YOU.
That is YOUR punishment for resorting to dirty, underhanded Ghosting. You thought you were untouchable, the elite and that nobody would dare attack you due to your reputation and prestige, which now is very much in tatters, you only have yourselves to blame when we hit you time and time again, and you know damned well it will hurt you more than us.

We know your weaknesses, we know when you are vulnerable and we see it as our duty towards fair play that you pay for your deplorable acts and I urge every Guild to rise up and hold you accountable.

GvG has been stagnated by top Guilds who feel they are untouchable and some of them resort to the underhand, deplorable use of Ghost Guilds when they are threatened, it is time the community rose up against these perpetrators of unfair play and make them pay! If we can do it, so can you.

I know their weaknesses, I know when they are off line and currently they are weak in TE as their goods have been depleted, and they are depleted because they were arrogant enough to think no one would dare attack them, on this belief, they obviously neglected their stock of goods and had to resort to Ghosting to fight us.

Guilds that recently resorted to Ghosting, both for a second occasion

Private Trading
MAZ

I urge our community to carry on naming and shaming.

you know I think private trading should dump all their sectors and ghost u from inside their own guild, they already have 5 fp they will reach 6fp from just their hofs as there is no mention of lvl 50 being uncapped in near future eventually they will wipe out all ur goods passing thru u 3 to 4xs....i know this because this is what we do on EN7.. yes name and shame is great good advertisement:) for people who want to just have fun please go join private trading

DeletedUser7223

you know I think private trading should dump all their sectors and ghost u from inside their own guild, they already have 5 fp they will reach 6fp from just their hofs as there is no mention of lvl 50 being uncapped in near future eventually they will wipe out all ur goods passing thru u 3 to 4xs....i know this because this is what we do on EN7.. yes name and shame is great good advertisement:) for people who want to just have fun please go join private trading

Unfortunately this will be the future of GvG . But for now Its best to keep GG'ing to a minimum . It has a snowball effect , once a large guild resorts to this tactic everyone else thinks its ok to do it (not that it's against the rules) but it kills all the well thought out tactics and hard work involved in building up one's sectors . A sly dig you could say . Reasons why most guilds out there don't like it when its done to them .

Listen we cant stop GGing but for the sake of the game it shouldn't be used . I'm sure many fighters that have put a lot of time & money into building up their sectors & then to see it all go down the drain by a GG . This will knock the stuffing out of anyone's game-play no matter how rich they are .
Sportsmanship people , please use it .

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
@pbajoyce : I was talking to the guild V about their claims that PT used ghosting to wipe them off the map ...I wouldn't understand why PK's jumping into this discussion with V and answering a question on their behalf I had asked the guild V to answer ....As already mentioned in this thread PT had never to do anything with your guild PK on the TE map till now... If you still think its because PT ghosting You will have to tell me how that benefited the main guild PT from the attacks of that 2-member guild on PK... You still haven't answered my question about when we were much seriously battling it out on CE, PT never used this tactics against PK ... why do you think now we would be using against your guild in TE with whom we had never thought of attacking ....maybe that 2-member guild attacked maybe they did not ... It was never the intention of PT to attack PK till now and I would not know why a guild attacking PK's sector in some far away corner of the map be blamed on the main guild as their ghosting... We were not even aware of them attacking PK and that's the truth... if you still want to call it as ghosting just bcoz of 2 of PT's member did that while they were out of it So be it ... that should make you happy I guess and let the guild V answer the questions asked to them directly without you coming to their aid every time they don't have an answer...

@Thanatos : I don't think the way I type it makes it any difficult to read for anybody ... Adding 3 full stops at the end of a sentence would make it difficult to read ??? LOL... I seriously think you are better than this Thanatos ...You are just trying to divert the main topic at hand with some useless unwanted issue which i do not think is necessary at all ... by the way I also really don't care what you think of this whole thing or about me as I already mentioned you don't even belong to the world We are talking about and you wouldn't understand or know what we are talking about other than just jumping into the argument taking sides which you think would keep you interested in arguing on the forums ...

DeletedUser7223

' ddevil , I wish not to post in the forums but if your guild keeps mentioning PK you should expect a reply from us . Don't mention us & we wont reply .
Easy peasy . Well i tell a lie , if i get a few beers in i might have the urge to post if that's OK with ya .
And feck it while im here i might as well post on the CC thing if thats ok .

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I... think... I... will... have... some... fun... and... attack... PT

*sorry thanatos for all those ... :)

DeletedUser99588

lol, I just stopped reading his posts it isn't like they contained much of interest. I will go to the effort of reading your accounts of attacking though if you decide to share them :)

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
lol, I just stopped reading his posts it isn't like they contained much of interest. I will go to the effort of reading your accounts of attacking though if you decide to share them :)

You do reply regularly to me / in this thread for a person who claims to have stopped reading my posts and to someone who was already told by me long time back that this whole thread should be of no interest to you... By the way for a person who came here on this thread to show he's against ghosting is now asking to a person, who's openly claiming to ghost PT, to share their accounts of attack, for fun??... Do you seriously feel that worse about this whole thing which was of no concern to you in the first place ??

I... think... I... will... have... some... fun... and... attack... PT

Thought MrBeef was against ghosting and was showing his support to a guild who claimed PT ghosted ?? Maybe the King of Ghosting of FelD just needs a reason to ghost and found it atlast on this thread... The guild which accused us in the beginning does not have anything to say anymore but i see unrelated players of the main issue trying to be on this thread just to keep it alive so that they can while away their time on the forums...

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
hehehehe... a level 24 guild with 38 members and a few sectors isn't a ghost guild, it's simply a level 24 guild with 38 members and a few sectors! If I (the guild) decide to attack anyone that is our prerogative. It isn't ghosting, it isn't a ghost guild, it is simply an established guild exercising their right to attack on the GvG map as and when they see fit.

:)

DeletedUser2989

mrbeef actually has a point here and it certainly seems the term "ghosting" is being used way too much. Really a ghost guild is one that is temporarily set up using a small number of members with the intent to attack a target for low cost or to provide a cheap shield (without any one of those elements it's not really a ghost guild). There is thus no way a guild fitting mrbeef's description could be called a ghost guild, perhaps a demolition guild if they aren't holding onto much and just running around taking sectors of others? Otherwise they are just a guild.

After all a specific definition of ghosting needs to apply for all and any arguement for PT's "did not ghost" relies on the same definition for ghost guilds. As I've read all this thread I'd say it's not obvious but likely that PT didn't actually ghost and the reason I say that is because it lacked a coordinated intent (and it failed to produce results...). It certainly came close to having ghosted, all the elements were there but the PT leadership doesn't seem to have wanted to go that way. So personally I'm not sure that "Private Trading" belong on the "name and shame" list (but I'm relying on everyone having posted honestly here) but it would seem that MAZ have been rightly named (again relying on the posts here).

All this relies on a somewhat specific definition of ghosting and hopefully further discussions can agree on it as it's far too confusing otherwise if 2 or more very different definitions are being used. :confused:

DeletedUser99588

@ Tankovy

For me, ghosting can occur either from within a ghost guild or when players jump into another guild to fight and then back to their own or some other guild. A ghost guild itself is a temporary guild set-up by players leaving the main guild to attack other guilds and then dissolved when their work is done.

The action of ghosting is what the players are doing which is leaving main guild to attack other guilds. Where they do it from is not that relevant as the end result is the same.

Everyone wants to make up their own definition of ghosting to suit what they are doing. Fight from within your own guild with your own fighters and there can't be any misunderstandings.

If a primary guild is attacking with no intention of keeping sectors but just to cause damage to other guilds then it is acting like a demolition guild although that term had originally been coined for guilds using a secondary (sister) guild to do their ghosting.

DeletedUser15977

You have been constantly attacking us in the PE and TE before you and PK double-teamed us, so that is a straight-up lie.

To call me a liar is rather harsh, yes we attacked you in PE but I was working away from home a lot then and I wasn't involved, so that was an oversight on my part.
To say we constantly attacked you in TE IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE on your part, YOU aggressed against us in TE so we retaliated, so there was a lot of back and forth sector takings on both parts.

If you have read the previous responses (and from your own knowledge), ME either did not consist of us at all and only MPT, or you guys attacked us when we sent our fighters to help MCE from an unfair situation, and you jumped on us then, so we retaliated because of that.

Again that is an OUTRIGHT LIE, you had a full complement in your Guild your fighters were not away at that time and that MCE business was put to bed more than a year before we entered ME, and neither were they away at MPT. At that time YOUR fighters left YOUR Guild to ghost us.

These are all the attacks I can remember (and I'm sure there was more):
CA - we are currently being attacked by a guild. We have not ghosted or showed any signs of ghosting
InA - We started the province by taking some of DBs sectors. Another random guild attacked us, and we either took one sector back, or didn't care at all. We later attacked DB and took many of their sectors, they retaliated, and now we are in the current position
PE - You started attacking us, and we have never ghosted. We have been attacked by a few guilds here as well.
ME - (Not including you guys) we have been attacked by Independent, DB, and some other random guild, but never ghosted.
PME - We attacked the Academy, and they retaliated. We never ghosted them. During recent times, Bunnies have attacked us, but we never ghosted.
CE - There was a large fight between us and PK for sectors, we eventually agreed to stop fighting and we made a boundary (we never ghosted here). Iterium came in somewhat recently, and only aimed to attack us even though BU's sectors were at 0%. We went back and forth a few times (costing us over 50 000 goods), and eventually kicked them out, but we never ghosted.

Well in order for your members to ghost you would need to be near LZ's, so that shoots your defence out the water!

So are you outright liars (your descriptive) or is it a simple case of a couple of old codgers who's memory is very poor when it comes to facts.

DeletedUser7719

To say we constantly attacked you in TE IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE on your part, YOU aggressed against us in TE so we retaliated, so there was a lot of back and forth sector takings on both parts.
Never said that we didn't, but going back and forth means that both of us have been constantly attacking each other.
Again that is an OUTRIGHT LIE, you had a full complement in your Guild your fighters were not away at that time and that MCE business was put to bed more than a year before we entered ME, and neither were they away at MPT. At that time YOUR fighters left YOUR Guild to ghost us.
The start of this thread (click here) is barely less than a year ago, so there can't be any such thing as more than a year ago.

Well in order for your members to ghost you would need to be near LZ's, so that shoots your defence out the water!
*Near a LZ either means on it, or one or two spaces away (which describes our TE area since we can use it as a reference)
CA - We were initally attacked near a LZ, but now the guild has gotten more towards the center.
InA - All of our sectors have been near the LZs (but we don't have much sectors, so we can let this age slide :p)
PE - Your sectors are near the LZ, so if we wanted revenge via ghosting, it would have definitely been possible. Plus another guild attacked our LZ sector as well.
ME - Sectors that have been taken from us have been near LZ
PME - Bunnies initially attacked us from our LZ
CE - Iterum went back-and-forth with us near a LZ

DeletedUser7223

As I've read all this thread I'd say it's not obvious but likely that PT didn't actually ghost

:confused: Bit confused myself , what part of my posts did you not understand ?

I know that Mods try not to be biased but your post takes the biscuit .

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
:confused: Bit confused myself , what part of my posts did you not understand ?

I know that Mods try not to be biased but your post takes the biscuit .

The part where you say PT ghosted PK when the main guild was not even focusing on PK to attack or was anywhere concerned about PK at all in TE map...Your claim about PT ghosting PK When there was no intention at all of PT to attack PK in TE... The part where you claim PT ghosted PK when PT has already mentioned clearly there was no coordinated intent between the so-called ghost guild ....The part where a question was asked to you and not yet answered about why PT never ghosted in CE map when PK and PT were actually going at each other aggressively and where PT was in much worse condition than on TE map with the guild V...By the way I think tankovy was only stating his opinion on this matter after reading the posts in this thread more as a player than a mod same as byeordie ...Its a very cheap attack to bring in their forum position when they are only stating their opinions as normal players ... @Pbajoyce don't think this time anywhere PK was mentioned for you to be coming to the aid of your beloved friendly guild or did you have one beer too many early in the morning ??

Anyways I think V is just now trying to keep this thread alive by only trying to argue without giving any valid points for their claims about PT ...Looks like they are only arguing for the sake of arguing... they are yet to answer my questions about where and when was their guild attacked by the so-called ghost guild or atleast in which way did their guild get affected by it?? Would prefer an answer from the original guild which claimed about it rather than others ...

@pugsport : I think I already mentioned in this thread you wouldn't ever know what happened at that time about the old incident as It all happened between me and your leader SKA BEAT... (he has already mentioned in this thread that I stopped those attacks the moment he had come to me about it... By the way Why did your guild leader come to me at that time asking me to stop them and not this time - Because that time they had not left the guild with the intention of ghosting but came from MCE to attack your guild ... There was no intention to ghost but more out of desperation to stop your sneaky attacks while the main guild was very vulnerable... And if I can accept about players leaving the guild this time with the intention of ghosting why do u think I would not accept about that time ??) I would like to hear from him and rather talk to him about that incident not you ... It looks plain silly and stupid to be talking about that incident now, which had happened almost an year ago without you even being involved in the discussion between the 2 guilds during that time ... You don't even seem to have answers about your recent claims and you are talking about what happened a year back ...How do you think it looks ?? Barring a few (a couple of players only) who are blindly supporting your guild in this thread I m sure everybody in the world we play knows about PT very well...Trust me your guild is nothing at all to us (and also to many others) ...You guys are giving way too much of an importance to yourself which is not wrong but not at the expense of trying to bring down another guild with false claims... We don't even think about your guild attacking us because its such an easy task to claim it back from you guys anytime we want and at leisure ... there were many guilds in the past who are lot more organized and a much better outfit than your guild... and were actually a lot threat to us ...we have never ghosted against them till now, Why do you think would we ghost you of all those guilds ... You are the only one claiming that PT ghosted not once but twice and that too without even saying what was actually done to prove all your claims (other than another friend of yours who is trying desperately to help you with your claims by claiming his guild - which was nowhere related to PT attack plans in TE - also being ghosted this time but not in CE when PT actually was fighting it out with his guild ) ...

To the guild V my only message to you is if you have any proof to your claims of PT ghosting V or atleast the so-called ghost guild having any effect on your guild losing on TE map please continue with this discussion ... Otherwise Lets better put an end to all this argument right now as i feel its not looking good for your guild anymore... Don't go about beating around the bush just for the heck of it ...and like a small kid lying, keep repeating the same thing again and again without anything substantial to say about it...

DeletedUser15977

I stand by everything I said, you are wrong, your memory is very poor and all you are doing is avoiding the truth and responsibility.

You are a GREAT "spin doctor"

And this folks is

"THE ddevil SHOW, be sure to tune in for the next episode.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
I stand by everything I said, you are wrong, your memory is very poor and all you are doing is avoiding the truth and responsibility.

You are a GREAT "spin doctor"

And this folks is

"THE ddevil SHOW, be sure to tune in for the next episode.

LOL....And So you are trying to say your memory is so very good to remember exactly what happened a year back ??... I am avoiding the truth and responsibility??? while i have given every possible explanation about your claims both the recent one & the past one ?? LOL...You are yet to answer the questions i asked you about your recent claims ... Also if you have such a good memory do answer the questions about the last year's incident too... Be a man and Prove me wrong will you ?? instead of only crying all the time "I am correct, You are wrong" " I m correct You are wrong"...Cry baby...LOL

By the way just to remind you, this cannot be my show ...it's supposed to be yours ...Did you forget even that ?? you started this thread not me ...You are the one crying on this every now and then ...Not me ... I have been only replying you till now...LOL... And I m not sure how many reading this would even believe whatever you are saying anymore becoz you haven't said anything at all that can prove your claims ....just blind accusations is all that's on this thread from you... Either answer the questions I have asked you so many times already and thereby something to discuss about or keep blaming your entire life ...It will be of no use at all... I have already proven that you are wrong ...Now its your responsibility to prove you are correct and I m wrong... Everybody has already lost interest in this including me ... SO answer my questions to get anymore replies from me next time ...

Thank you for trying to entertain everybody even though it was highly unsuccessful and very boring ...better luck next time ...