• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My Idea`s

DeletedUser14914

I would like to put forward a few idea`s , and I would like to know IF anyone out there would concur that they are GOOD idea`s OR if they should just be brushed aside

Idea 1 : instead of the totally useless 5 minutes and 15 minutes production on Supplies , a drop down tab that gives you the option of 24 hourly increments , ie 1 - 24 hours so that you can tailor your collection times according to your availability and life style ( I sometimes work a 10 - 11 hour day , 8 hours is to short and 24 hours is a pain because it doesn`t maximise the collections , where as a 1 - 24 hour drop down tab would do just that ) also the same on Goods , OR add in a 12 Hour period and dump the 4 hours

Idea 2 : many times during my time playing FoE , I have discovered that on occasion , its very difficult to shuffle things around and most recently , have accidentally deleted a building that I actually wanted to Keep ( FoE were no help at all in that matter ) so my idea is this , a small holding , say 8 x 8 next to your city , ( NO production allowed or Production paused while a building is in the small holding ) where you can move a building into while you shuffle other buildings / Roads around

Idea 3 : UnFair trades have been a thorn in the side of most Guilds ( you know its true LOL ) , so how about introducing an administrative button in Guild Trading for Leaders only , to be able to expel Trades rather than having toi threaten to expel members , see a trade in Guild Trading that is Grossly unfair , BOOM one click and its gone , no one is offended by being ordered to remove it , or the leader doesnt get offended because the member ignores his request for it to be removed , just one click and its gone , so how about it FoE , let us Leaders have administrative powers in Guild trading PLEASE

4 : make it easier to get a hold of Medals , and make the number of medals needed for expansions more reasonable

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

Ideas 1 and 2 have been rejected by the developers.
As a guild leader I find Idea 3 tempting but I think the potential for abuse is too great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

(On Idea 3): Once (or if) the "Guild Only Trades" idea is implemented, I think this would be a great idea as long as leaders can only delete Guild Only offers

DeletedUser13805

1 i would be for that

2 its been suggested before and many feel it would make the game to easy

3 not a chance would i want to see guild leaders have powers like you ask for, there are already enough power mad dictators running guilds as it is in my opinion. people should be able to trade what they want and how they want and if guild leaders dont like it then kick the player out so they can find a guild that wouldn't rub these silly rules down people throats. i once has a huge argument over fair and unfair trades some people really get off on power trip over it all and its just silly

4 what do you want medals for ? try pvp tower winning for medals like the game was supposed to be made for ? or its easy enough now for anyone to get medals just grow a castle and sit back and collect the medals you dont have to do a single battle for them anymore so how much easier do you want it ?

DeletedUser

Please use the formats in the sticky thread within the ideas section, this helps improve clarity of your idea. Please also perform a brief search to ensure your idea has not already been suggested and keep one idea per thread for easier feedback/discussion. This all helps to keep order and enable easier searching in future, thank you.

DeletedUser14914

ok , how about this , you said idea 3 was tempting right ?? but you want to avoid the tyrants and despots out there that want the power to simply abuse it ?? opk , how about a slight modification on my original idea , in that ,,,,,,, where at the moment you have tick boxes for " Neighbour only " trades or Guild only Trades , why not replace or even add in a button that would enable users to either seek " Fair Trades " or place " Fair ONLY " Trades , that way both parties have full control , NOT just the leader , it must be possible to add in 2 buttons that are for Fair / Unfair trading or even if you want to call it ,,,,,, trades for " profit / non profit " whatever , that way as a leader , you could request that most trades go in the non profit section , any trades being done for profit obviously get put in the other section that way bother Leader AND Member have a certain degree of control

DeletedUser

I hate to have to repeat myself but....

Please use the formats in the sticky thread within the ideas section, this helps improve clarity of your idea. Please also perform a brief search to ensure your idea has not already been suggested and keep one idea per thread for easier feedback/discussion. This all helps to keep order and enable easier searching in future, thank you.

DeletedUser14914

I DO NOT Understand your reply , " Use sticky threads ?? " Really ??

DeletedUser4089

Just to add to that. It should be one idea per thread. Multiple ideas in a thread makes everything messy and if it's a good idea, it's a lot harder for the devs to take it into account with other ideas in the way.

Also, should use a title that explains the idea, so people know what they're looking at quickly, and easier to check if it's been suggested.