• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My Guild is way to quiet

Paggie12

Private
Hi all,

I really need some help here. My Guild is very quiet. I ask questions and there is often no reply.

Now - before you say - change guilds - I am looking for other alternatives.

Can someone make you a guild leader and/or provide the ability to open GE and maybe accept new more helpful guild members?
This is the direction I wish to go in.

Our GE is NEVER open after Level 1. Drives me crazy.

Cheers all and happy weekend.

Paggie 12
PS. Come to my Tavern for fresh, cold, lovely Guinness. :)

Shad23

Emperor
sorry to tell you this but if they never talk eaven if you'd ask to be leaderthey would probobly not give you leader status so i'd say your best option would be to change guild if you are on Langandorn ask to come to Arch Angeles 2 we are a small but helpfull guild our GE is open every week up to lvl 4

blank the faithful

FoE Team
Senior Ingame Moderator
Hi all,

I really need some help here. My Guild is very quiet. I ask questions and there is often no reply.

Now - before you say - change guilds - I am looking for other alternatives.

Can someone make you a guild leader and/or provide the ability to open GE and maybe accept new more helpful guild members?
This is the direction I wish to go in.

Our GE is NEVER open after Level 1. Drives me crazy.

Cheers all and happy weekend.

Paggie 12
PS. Come to my Tavern for fresh, cold, lovely Guinness. :)
It's best to ask one of the founders to make you leader so you can open the GE level. We had the same problem in our guild. If you ask the founders and haven't had a response in more than 10 days it's time to move to another guild.

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
If anyone asked me a question, I'd answer it, and at least there is some communication going on at times. Not just silence!