• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My Guild Expedition Points Disappeared!

• Thread starter DeletedUser110621
  • Start date

DeletedUser110621

I was 75% through my latest guild expedition, in the middle of a battle, when the power went out and (obviously) my computer session was terminated. Later, after hydro was restored, I logged in to Forge of Empires. A pop up greeted me, asking if I wished to resume the battle or not. I resumed. Everything was the same -- except for my guild points! Previously they had been something like 27,000 and change -- but now they were ZERO! I continued the expedition, but my points only went up from zero and not from 27,000... What happened to them?