• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My "Friends Tavern" recent visits

I'd like to thank all my friends for helping me win the Daily challenge for "Forge Points" - please continue to visit!my "Friends Tavern" & I'll visit yours daily if time permits!

There are probably not very many of your friends who read this forum, if any at all.
Only a very small % of players use this forum. And the few players who use this forum come from ALL of the worlds on the EN server; not only from "your world".
Use the in-game Message Center to make sure your friends receive your messages.
You'll have to add your friends one by one to a message though. It's not possible to add all friends at once.

Last edited:

irish52

Private
"Message all "FRIENDS" at one ... could that be set up ??? I think that its a good idea for thanking and helping each other !!!

irish52

Private
ok thats a fair point "ICE... i was just thinking of the FRIENDLY helpful side of what could be done for players as friends ....