• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

my feedback

DeletedUser

Hi all
Few days ago started play in this game, and first impression: awesome!
Great mix of my favorite economic-strategy PC games in one online game. But every hour which I play makes me more bored.
- Boring quests system;
- More powerful you're - more time you need to do some action;
- A lot of time to train unit, but just few minutes to lose him.

I know, that just a beta version, so I have some ideas how you can improve gameplay.
- Every army have leader or general. You can create new unit - general. This unit start with player from beginning, and player can't lose him. If battle is won, general will receive experience. General can have a bonus or skill list. For example, warrior reduce troops training time, bonuses in the battle. economist reduce building time, receive more gold from citizens. General can wear armors, which can be found after battle, can be create by player or can be buying for diamonds.
- New building: Marketplace. Which give to player small amount of gold every hour, and provide happiness from every single resource which produce in players city.
- Actions on global map: player can send couple archaeologists in owned provinces for 1h, 4h, 12h, 1d. Where they can find some cool staff.
- If player long time didn't enter in game, in few owned provinces can happen mutiny or If players citizens long time are angry in few owned provinces can happen mutiny. If u want to get your provinces back you must fight with rebels army.

I have couple ideas, but I right now I wanna watch a movie with my wife :o

DeletedUser

I like the general idea, would give a some advantage to those who did lots of battles vs the new guy. Experienced troops should always be better than recruits.

DeletedUser

Generals, not sure if I like this, I have suggested something similar in champions to fight in the tournaments, but generals on the battlefield with abilities, sounds like Heroes to me...

Marketplace is already a building, but I agree - the happiness bonus from it is pointless... would be better if it provided regular gold and production kinda like a bonus building... I also think that library and school should be used as special purpose buildings to reduce FP cost of technology rather than happiness...

Archeologies not really needed, just a nice to have, again sounds like hero's where you can find items and dig for special artifacts...

The quest system is more like an online tutorial, may make sence to be able to turn quests off, this would allow people who dont want them to not have them and you should be able to skip any quest, currently there are some you cannot skip.

DeletedUser

well here are my ideas ...

I like the surviving troops gain experience and become harder to kill idea.

Also there should be more of an award for attacking -yuo can lose a lot of troops and basically get nothing or next to nothing for your efforts.

In a later version consider allowing stacking of units in the fight screen so that you can get much larger armies both for offense and defense.

As for the provinces ... would be nice if the troops you killed did not regenerate to attacking give players the option of throwing multiple waves of troops at a province to gain control of it.

Finally, (again for a later version) allow settling or founding new cities. Potentially conquest if it can be done in a way that does not give overwhelming advantage to larger players (moral penalty or something like that). This type of set up might allow alliance formations as well.

Last edited by a moderator: