• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My city is in minus with citizens-can't build or sell nothing

DeletedUser

• World:[East Nagach]
    [*]Browser and Version:[Chrome]
    [*]Overview of the bug:
    [*]Screenshots:
    [*]How often this occurs:[ Non stop ]
    [*]Urgency:[Yes]
    [*]Preventative Actions:
    [*]Summary:
    [*]I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:[yes]
    [*]Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:[Not working]

My city is completely in haos ,i saw thsi today when i needed to finish a request .It wrotes on citizens that i have 1000 ,when you cover the mouse on the people it wrotes - 1000 .When i like to sell any building it says that i have to many employments to do that. When i whant to build something it wrotes you don't have citizens to do that .For example i won High Rise today and i can't build it-it wrotes you don't have enough citizens to do that !!! For High Rise building yes .ANd i builded hut to see what will happen and i can't sell it now.I'm in totaly haos and don't know what is going on,i can't do my guests for event and building anything conected with number of citizens in my city .
Regards

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for reporting this to us, TRAJCHE. Did the situation change after you refreshed the game? Or did you remain in negative population afterward as well?