• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: My city got deleted

Game Flame

Private
After I logged in , FOE said `Welcome, you are logged in as Game Flame`. I clicked PLAY , and under where it said These are the worlds you've already played in,
there was no world option for me to choose from ( my previous world was noarsil ).
BELOW IS PROOF:
Screenshot (493).png

What happened to my city?
Is there a way I can get it back?

Emberguard

Legend
1) check you're on the correct server. This is EN. Was your city located on EN or US?
2) contact support. They'll be able to check if it was deleted from inactivity

Knight of ICE

If it was on US he has the same problem.

Most likely it was deleted from inactivity.

Jhuie

Sergeant
if it wasnt in high middle ages or above it could have been deleted from inactivity.
if you were in bronze age and had less than 301 diamonds and hadnt logged in for 30 days then it would have been deleted.
if it was in iron or EMA and you had less than 30 diamonds and you hadnt logged in for 30 days it would have been deleted