• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Musketeers

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Yeah.... I've had it loads of times too... the reason I ask is that I'm in BA in one world and I have taken some of the LMA sectors already..... now do I move into IA and trigger a new set of questlines in order that I get Musketeers whilst still in IA? or will that quest appear only after get to EMA or higher?

DeletedUser653

if your behind in quests you can get quest for at least 3 ages below that which your in. but if your upto date theres normally no worries.

DeletedUser5180

ahh, i remember having musketeers (they finally steered me away from trebuchets which i loved)

only problem was......... a rowdy bunch they were, always up for partying and getting them out of the pub and onto the battlefield was a battle in itself :rolleyes:

DeletedUser11899

Yeah.... I've had it loads of times too... the reason I ask is that I'm in BA in one world and I have taken some of the LMA sectors already..... now do I move into IA and trigger a new set of questlines in order that I get Musketeers whilst still in IA? or will that quest appear only after get to EMA or higher?

The quest that ask you conquer Ravens Creek gives the first 2 musketeers
just got them yesterday

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Thanks magnus :)

Can you tell me the exact wording of the quest please? i.e. gain control, acquire, conquer etc.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think the whole LMA/CA bonus questline is triggered by some research in LMA.
Recently I was trying to get musketeers whilst in HMA, conquered most of the LMA/CA bonus map, but didn't get Princess's quests. She appeared only when I started LMA research, don't remember exactly after which tech. Sorry for the bad news.

DeletedUser11899

Thanks magnus :)

Can you tell me the exact wording of the quest please? i.e. gain control, acquire, conquer etc.

is the typical (mandatory) set of quests about scouting & conquering a province:

1st scout the province
2nd acquire 2 sectors of Ravens Creek
3rd acquire 2 sectors of Ravens Creek
4th conquer Ravens Creek (acquire the 2 sectors left)