• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Music

• Thread starter DeletedUser112861
  • Start date

DeletedUser112861

Hello FOE players,

I am very sorry of having to report another bug, but the music has been muted for the past few weeks on my account. My speaker was on, music settings were on and the tab was not muted, yet there still was no music.

I had been missing the music pretty badly. Without the music, the game wasn't really they same as before.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

DeletedUser112745

See those little blue buttons on the bottom left of the screen?
Third one from the right, please click that a few times.
That’s the volume button. It’s pretty common for players with this issue to have music and SFX on but their volume set to 0. :)

Let us know if that resolves it.

DeletedUser112861

See those little blue buttons on the bottom left of the screen?
Third one from the right, please click that a few times.
That’s the volume button. It’s pretty common for players with this issue to have music and SFX on but their volume set to 0. :)

Let us know if that resolves it.
Thanks skott,

It fixed the problem.8-)

Amy Steele

General
Thanks KrestelGaming, we're glad to know you once more have music in your city, and that you enjoy it so much 8-) Moving this to 'Not a bug' accordingly