• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Multiple boosts at the same time

DeletedUser103370

Proposal
Remove the one boost at a time limit from Friends Tavern and pay with Diamonds for second, instead make Diamonds individually enhance boosts.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
N/A

Reason
Because it would be useful?

Details
There is already a "natural limit", on how many boosts you can sustain. There is a limited number of silver coins you can get each day, which means no one will be able to use like 20 boosts forever. At times you only need one of them, sometimes more. With Diamonds you should be able to make the boosts stronger instead individually, so for example I have 3 boosts active, two of them I enhance with diamonds, each costs 50, or whatever you think is acceptable.

Visual Aids
N/A

Balance
An even more useful Tavern for the casual player, keeping the advantage of Diamond users, plus an even bigger Diamond-sink.

Abuse Prevention
N/A.

Summary
Unlimited boosts for Silver coins, Diamonds making boosts stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah i think this is good idea, instead of unlimited maybe just max of 3 and make it more expensive depending on how big the table is ,say if you just have the smallest table it should only cost 500 if you have the biggest 5000 ,then the 3rd would be even more expensive,
and i agree use diamonds for more advanced for like 10%more or if it's a GE make a 15 min last 20 mins with same cost.

+1

DeletedUser110195

I disagree that the cost should be based on size of your table, the whole point of a bigger table is to accommodate more people and get silver faster, that would penalize people for having a bigger table. I do however think the cost should scale upwards the more boosts you activate.
+1

DeletedUser

I disagree that the cost should be based on size of your table, the whole point of a bigger table is to accommodate more people and get silver faster, that would penalize people for having a bigger table. I do however think the cost should scale upwards the more boosts you activate.
+1
yes i suppose, if their is unlimited amount but idk unlimited just sounds easy , but yes i actually agree with you on this points.
im still +1

DeletedUser103370

Think of it like this @S J K, even if you have a bunch of silver coins, if you activate more boosts continuously, you eventually run out. Doesn't matter how many friends you got (140 is the cap), or what size your table is, that's why I said there is no need for any limit.

DeletedUser

Think of it like this @S J K, even if you have a bunch of silver coins, if you activate more boosts continuously, you eventually run out. Doesn't matter how many friends you got (140 is the cap), or what size your table is, that's why I said there is no need for any limit.
when you put it like that i supose its grand, i do think its stupid the way you can only have 1 boost

DeletedUser110195

when you put it like that i supose its grand, i do think its stupid the way you can only have 1 boost
And I think it's more stupid that 'unlocking' a second is temporary. I tested that on another server entirely and much to my chagrin, I could not use that second slot again without shelling out 50 more diamonds.

DeletedUser

And I think it's more stupid that 'unlocking' a second is temporary. I tested that on another server entirely and much to my chagrin, I could not use that second slot again without shelling out 50 more diamonds.
oh well now thats just worse i didn't know that , use it every day for full week that 350 diamond thats a lot if you not a diamond buyer

DeletedUser110195

I'm only just getting to where I can finish level 4 without it crushing my spine to dust, and even then that would break the bank. Hell even if I won a massive lottery jackpot tomorrow and could afford millions of diamonds I still wouldn't waste any of them on extra boosts.

DeletedUser

I'm only just getting to where I can finish level 4 without it crushing my spine to dust, and even then that would break the bank. Hell even if I won a massive lottery jackpot tomorrow and could afford millions of diamonds I still wouldn't waste any of them on extra boosts.
i would make a deal with inno to put me in OE and ill donate money to inno games lol + some nice bazaars and hof and maybe like a 100 lvl traz you know the easy stuff lol

DeletedUser110195

I wonder how much a lvl 100 traz would give....have 1 ranged building and however many rogue hideouts you have, get 25+ rogues daily

DeletedUser

I wonder how much a lvl 100 traz would give....have 1 ranged building and however many rogue hideouts you have, get 25+ rogues daily
some1 in my world has lvl 88 and gets 56 units a day , i have lvl 8 and get 6 , he said its better than 5 lmao