• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Mughal Settlement Embassy bug

Burpo

Sergeant
Normally when you hover the mouse over the Embassy, it tells you the countdown time for collection along with whatever goods it will produce if you have Empire Set buildings attached.
Some time today the popup information disappeared and I cannot tell the time or goods for collection (or how many goods it will produce).

Burpo

Sergeant
The popups for all the other goods, residential and production buildings still work.
Only the popup for the Embassy does not work.

Burpo

Sergeant
No comments? Has anybody else discovered this or is it just me?
It will soon be 24 hours since my last embassy collection and I don't know if it will appear.

Burpo

Sergeant
I sent in a ticket and got a reply almost immediately.
They are aware of the problem and are working on it.
The collection did appear at the correct time however I have no idea what tomorrow's goods will be.