• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mughal Empire race

Burpo

Sergeant
Is anybody willing to have a Mughal Empire competition?
I have finished my 2nd settlement and now working on my 3rd.
I need something to break the monotony :)

Burpo

Sergeant
Since a few people are having trouble completing the Mughal Settlement on time, I thought I would share a few hints to help.
The best way to go about this is to complete it in stages.

Stage 1: 1 Rice Paddy and 20 Bhavans (open 1 expansion and put 2 more Bhavans)
Stage 2: 1 Rice, 1 Saree, 5 Shanti Ghars and 9 Chhatris (open 3 expansions with sarees)
Stage 3: 3 Goods buildings, 7 Shanti Ghars and 13 Chhatris
Stage 4: 4 Goods buildings, 8 Shanti Ghars and 15 Chhatris (open 3 expansions with spices)
Stage 5: 1 Baldachin, 4 Goods, 8 Shantis and 13 Chhatris
Stage 6: 1 Charbagh, 1 Baldachin, 5 Goods, 10 Shantis and 12 Chhatris (open 3 expansions with lotuses)
Stage 7: 4 Havelis, 1 Charbagh, 1 Baldachin, 5 Goods and 12 Chhatris

These numbers do not have to be exact. Depending on your space and impediment placement, you may have 1 more or less Shanti Ghar and a few Bhavans.

Burpo

Sergeant
Do NOT spend more than 5 goods to open an expansion until the end (Stage 7).

You *MUST* make sure you open expansions to the edge of the settlement on BOTH sides to make full use of extra diplomacy bonus of Water Canals.
You will also have to remove any impediments in the way of the canals.
Also open expansions in front of the embassy to make full use of the bonus from Alleys.
Failure to do this will mean that you cannot obtain the 1260 diplomacy to open the last tech without wasting goods on more expansions.

Burpo

Sergeant
Just finished 3rd Mughal Settlement.
1st completed with 6 days left.
2nd completed with 7 days left.
3rd completed with just under 6 days left.
Maximum reward for all 3.
Have now replaced one of my lvl 2 SoKs with a lvl 3 Minaret.

Started 4th Mughal Settlement.

Burpo

Sergeant
Completed 4th Settlement with 5 days left and max rewards.
It makes a BIG difference to time if you get a 4x goods in the first 6 days when you have only one goods building going.

Burpo

Sergeant
Completed 8th Settlement.
2 days left (good luck with 4x at start but Inno ruined it with the Embassy bug at the end).

Burpo

Sergeant
Will complete 9th Settlement in 4 hours time.
3 days left (good luck with 4x at start).

One more Settlement to go and I will be finished with the game.

Burpo

Sergeant
Woo hoo! Finished my final 10th Settlement and placed level 6 Mughal Temple in my city.
1 day left with full rewards (good luck at start but bad luck in the middle. Went 2 days without a single 4x).

This means it takes roughly 4 months from start to finish.
Nice challenge Inno, now I will be able to say goodbye to all my server friends and look for something new.

Above all, people, have fun.