• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Move Tavern popups to the side like Aid popups

• Thread starter DeletedUser107616
  • Start date

Move tavern visit popups to the side, just like aiding popups?

• YES

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • NO

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agent327

Overlord
I don't want a step closer. I want direct result, so I do not want the devs to waste time on this.

Am I allowed to see it that way and vote that way?

DeletedUser112671

Personally I can see a really good point for this. Every day I try and do a full sweep of aiding my guild mates and friends and visiting their taverns- it is SO easy and quick when it comes to the aiding, you can go straight through the list and just take a note of the aid notifications if you so wish as they appear and fade in the background. But visiting taverns is far more involved. Loading the extra mini-screen, the graphic of the pulled out chair, the bother of having accessed the tavern through the events list in the town hall and not realising that you're not actually able to visit again yet due to timing or available seats- and yet you still have to wait for the graphic to load and then click out/away from it. Now, I don't particularilly mind the tavern graphics, I think they are well conceived... but certainly it is a lot more time consuming and involved to visit taverns than to aid. I personally am fine with popups in the background which fade after a few seconds- I don't find them distracting and I can chose whether or not to put any real attention there. LAB21's suggestion I think is a valid one- it would make tavern visits quick and easy with less screen-loading & exiting time.

Emberguard

Legend
+1

I'd like this idea as long as the option to visit if they're full is still available like it is now (unlike aid where you press and if there's nothing you have to wait 24 hrs)

Last edited:

Dead-Eye

General
And if we could get rid of the victorty pop up after winning a battle that would be cool. When I win a battle I know I have won. I don't need a reminder. All I wanna see is my score and losses.

Galladhorn

Monarch
+1

Anything reducing/removing the Tavern WIndow to pop up for every visit got my support.

There is no current viable reason for this rather large window to show every time a Tavern is visited
– The Tavern has no extra functionlity that makes the visit worth while –
– In case a player really want to check another players Tavern, he or she can simply do so directly in the City.

This is a Guess based on how my dayli Event list looks – Most players Click AID then immidiately after Click the Tavern.

AID nicely show the "mini pops" for the Coins and any possible extras gained + opening the window when FPs are won.
– The Tavern visits should do exactly the same; Show a confirm to the visit and anything else gained form the visit.

In fact it would be fair to say that the AID button and the Tavern Button could be exactly the same size.

Also; In the Event History Taverns are not greyed out when not aviailable – That is a UI feature that easily could be fixed.
– Why would anybody click these Tavern Buttons in the Event History knowing that it might already be visited - Just annoying and unnecessary. In fact the Tavern Button could have the exact same of Time Countdown Display as the AID buttons in the Event window –I see no reason why it should not.
BTW the The Time Counter is already implemented on the small button in the main Window.

Last edited: