• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Move Pole House up in the motivation/polish priority

DeletedUser720

Proposal:
The special building "Pole House" should be moved up higher in the priority for motivation/polish when pressing "Aid"

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes

Reason:
Special buildings (usually rewarded from special events) are usually prioritized higher in mot/polish. I'm referring to buildings like Shrine of Awe, Shrine of Knowledge and others. Since Pole House is an equally special building, it should be ranked higher. Right now, from what I observed, it's about at the same level as houses and production buildings, which means we don't get extra medals -- a resource which is highly valued in the game. Collecting the building without a mot/polish only gives gold, which makes it fairly useless.

Details:
I don't think I need to explain anything here. Moving the Pole House at the same level with Shrine of Knowledge would mean daily medals.

Visual Aids:
N/A

Balance:
It would probably mean more medals for non-PvP players, but I'm assuming this was the intent.

Abuse Prevention:
No.

Summary:
This is pretty straight-forward, so I don't think this is the case, but to sum it up: Moving Pole House higher in mot / polish priority => more medals => makes the building useful.

Thanks for considering.

DeletedUser914

You are absolutely right, and moreover, I think this is a thing game designers forgot, and....

it need to be addressed with high prioritize as soon as possible.

This deserves a very big

+1

DeletedUser109310

Proposal:
The special building "Pole House" should be moved up higher in the priority for motivation/polish when pressing "Aid"

+1

Agree. This may be just an oversight as your reasoning makes perfect sense. Have you submitted a support ticket as well?

DeletedUser

+1, makes a lot of sense that it should be prioritised the same as other special buildings that give a secondary bonus when motivated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109385

If it's prioritized after buildings like the SoK or SoI then yes I would give the a plus one

DeletedUser720

Proposal:

+1

Agree. This may be just an oversight as your reasoning makes perfect sense. Have you submitted a support ticket as well?

No, because I wasn't sure which category this falls under -- feature or bug / oversight. I'll try to submit a ticket... as soon as I find out how :)

If it's prioritized after buildings like the SoK or SoI then yes I would give the a plus one

Yeah, those 2 at least are clearly more valuable.