• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Social Interactions) move plunder to another filter

good idea ?

• yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96901

Proposal: in event history move plunder to another filter (battle or a new one)

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? not suggested

Reason:

when you aid all from event history you filtered aid and click fast all clickable buttons and with accidentally clicking plunder you suddenly where in the city of the other player. that is annoying
(and because it the bug was not correct fixed correctly. only a stupid rename of the filter to "social interactions")

Details:
in event history move plunder to another filter (battle or a new one). not with aid together in one

Visual Aids: none

Balance: none. it is only an event history filter

Abuse Prevention: none. it is only an event history filter

Summary: move plunder to another filter

DeletedUser111866

I don't get the primary reason. What do you expect from a filter with plunders? What should be the primary use case for the proposed filter? To display just plunders?

DeletedUser96901

the primary thing I expect:
plunder isn't in the same filter as aid

:rolleyes:

I aid with the aid filter (social interaction filter with the next update) from the event history
and only want aid in that filter

To display just plunders?
to display just aid

so plunder must removed from that filter

DeletedUser112671

I believe plunder is in the same field as aid because you can either do one or the other- after attacking a neighbour the aid button gets changed to the plunder button, and aiding ability towards that player is suspended for 24h. (Just stating that some of your reasoning is a little flawed.)
I agree that I would like to see 'plunder' somewhere else- most reasonably within the 'battle interactions' section even though it doesn't strictly fit, it is a subsequent action from a battle.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.