• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Move City from one world to another

Will you like to have an option to move your city to a different world?

• Yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Don't understand...I am a newbie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello Forgers,

Proposal
Can we allow players to move their main city to a different world?

Reason
I came across a scenario where my real world friends have their main cities in a different world than mine and hence we are not able to play with each other. Please give this a thought. When people start the game they do not understand the nuances around different worlds and they keep building their cities in it. It only after few months they realize that their other real world friends are also playing this game but realize that all have cities in different worlds.

Details
You can give an option of switching a city to a world

Balance/Abuse Prevention
People can exploit by having all their cities in the same world. For this, you can throw an error if a world already has a city. In case it does, you ask the user to first move the city before changing worlds for a city. Ultimately, you just allow one city per world.

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
i sympathize with the situation your in, but i also understand the developers have more important tasks to do, with the space age astraunoid belt and beyond, and have their hands full.

therefore i hope you find some solace and comfort in the consultations of the forum, and that'd be the end of story.

cause i fear your idea won't materialise.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Could potentially be massively abused If a new server was released. Players would be working to get through eras and someone could just transfer their city over.
True. If the highest age any player was in that world was EMA, imagine what a FE city could do in a EMA and IA neighbourhood.

Shad23

Emperor
True. If the highest age any player was in that world was EMA, imagine what a FE city could do in a EMA and IA neighbourhood.
lol when Ati had his city in IA at 80 Million pts i tryed to convince him to go straight to FE would love to see faces of players in a IA hood when they'd see a player in FE in their hood if Ati would have wanted he could have done it he had the goods and FP's to do it would have been hilarious just thinking of seeing their faces and i'm lol

DeletedUser113278

lol when Ati had his city in IA at 80 Million pts i tryed to convince him to go straight to FE would love to see faces of players in a IA hood when they'd see a player in FE in their hood if Ati would have wanted he could have done it he had the goods and FP's to do it would have been hilarious just thinking of seeing their faces and i'm lol

I was in a IA hood on A world couple years back when a player went from IA to TE.... asked him to attack, pretty funny seeing these floating tank things blow my ballistas sky high.