• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Movable Info & Messages Windows in Browser Version

Do you Support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmisiekxx

Private
Proposal:
Currently all messages ,Great Buildings and other windows are anchored permanently and can not be moved.
It would make more convenient if they were movable.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
Yes and couldn't find any.

Reason:
Very often when replying to messages i need to check other windows like current status of positions taken on my GB or sometimes other message from different player.
Sometimes i would like to copy/paste from one window to another without having to close current message im writing but cant d that.
Right now that means i have to close current conversation and open other window as they overlap each other and cannot be moved to read whats underneath.
It would be so much easier if player could just move one window to side so all opened ones are visible.

Details:
Please make windows movable instead anchored in one place.
I can understand that it may be difficult in mobile app but in browser version it shouldn't be .

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
I cant see any ways that it could open ways to abuse game. It is purely for convenience and wouldn't add any additional functionality that could be abused.

Knight of ICE

This idea does not have enough Community support. Closed and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.