• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Movable Expansion

DeletedUser112004

Proposal:
I'd like to suggest you to add move option for expansions. With that option you can improve your city.

Reason:
For example: when you want to buy a new piece of land but accidentaly buy the land in wrong place.. with that option you can move your land to your desired place but it should be empty. In every Era you have to change and move buildings to upgrade and improve your city but you can't move lands and you can't change city as you want or as you planned in city simulator. There's not any rotate option and it's fine but at least add this option.

Details:
I think there's more people who wants to move some lands to make their city better including me

DeletedUser108047

no reasons stated for change other than making the game easier

there is meant to be a challenge - use the city planner tool, etc or just plain use your noggin....but don't just make it easier

If you really did make a mistake you can always ask support...