• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mouse clicks vs Keyboard Shortcuts

• Thread starter DeletedUser110811
  • Start date

DeletedUser110811

Hi All

Do we all agree it would be an improvement if there were more keyboard shortcuts and less mouse clicks ? :-)

DeletedUser110131

I think we can all agree on that, except for Inno. In fact, unless I'm much mistaken, it's on the list of "banned" suggestions. The reason is, most likely, because shortcuts will reduce the incentive to use premium features. Shortcuts can also make script creation easier.

DeletedUser4727

I think one thing a majority of us agree on is we need fewer mouse clicks. My personal work around was to get my digital hands on an autoclicker, cuts my mouse clicks by roughly 70%
Hi all,

Just to be clear, this is a direct violation of the game rules, and can and will lead to infractions. Please don't do this. Augustavian, if you are, I'd advise you not to or you risk some pretty harsh punishments.

I think this is an interesting concept, but the concern I would raise has already been raised. It's quite a lot easier to program the game to automate itself if there are keystrokes you can use to achieve things ingame, rather than using a mouse.

DeletedUser4089

I'm happy enough that we can just click and swipe over all the buildings to collect from them.
I remember having to click each building individually just to collect.

DeletedUser110480

I don't like much clicking too..With 4 cities it takes a lot of time..I would like to have more cities but don't have..In daily life i use my hands a lot .. So please, less clicking will be more nice..

DeletedUser103370

No wonder why this is out of the question.
It would only help automation even more... However let me add that if Inno would take the rule seriously, there would be much better ways to prevent it. Banning shortcuts is a "cheap" solution really, though I understand it.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
It seems to me there would be a lot less clicking if Inno would restart recurring quests with the one just achieved instead of having to go all the way around to get back to the one you want. So many people have asked for this but Inno refuses to answer them. If they got rid of the abort quest confirmation dialog it would practically halve the clicking needed during the daily collection. Today it took me 30 mins to collect from my largest city. My mouse is wearing out!

DeletedUser103370

It seems to me there would be a lot less clicking if Inno would restart recurring quests with the one just achieved instead of having to go all the way around to get back to the one you want. So many people have asked for this but Inno refuses to answer them. If they got rid of the abort quest confirmation dialog it would practically halve the clicking needed during the daily collection. Today it took me 30 mins to collect from my largest city. My mouse is wearing out!

That's true, I'd like to see the clicks reduced too, best we can do is propose in the ideas section, unfortunately a lot of great ideas just don't get any positive attention.