• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mounted archers mobile

Benry

Private
Hello, when I use the mounted archers on the mobile app, first I click to move them, then I click what I want them to shoot out. But then they always charge over right next to whatever they are shooting at, and so then they get hit back. How do I tell them to shoot out something without making them move over next to it?

I've just killed some of mine off to test this out and see if there's a bug

Either :

You are stopping them out of their firing range so when you attack they move closer so they can shoot

Or

Be very careful where you tap, manual fighting on the app especially on a small phone screen is awkward and many times I've moved something instead of attacking from distance usually resulting in the loss of the unit

However, I did not experience the problem you described and could fire from distance

legend9182

Major-General

Either :

You are stopping them out of their firing range so when you attack they move closer so they can shoot

Or

Be very careful where you tap, manual fighting on the app especially on a small phone screen is awkward and many times I've moved something instead of attacking from distance usually resulting in the loss of the unit

However, I did not experience the problem you described and could fire from distance
Hope I was like you. But i am lazy

Benry

Private

Either :

Or

How do you click to attack and not to move? I tap on the unit I want them to shoot at. They are in range bc the target unit is red.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Hello, when I use the mounted archers on the mobile app, first I click to move them, then I click what I want them to shoot out. But then they always charge over right next to whatever they are shooting at, and so then they get hit back. How do I tell them to shoot out something without making them move over next to it?
Shout a bit louder lol or best way if you have big thumbs Is to zoom in and pick the unit you want to attack make sure to tap the middle of the hexagon if it’s slightly off then your horse can go wrong location and get a slap for being to close

Fast units are good if you hold them back first go and send rogues forward. They then get turned into fast units and can take out the artillery because they have a good movement range